Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Lurker you might be surprised what we would agree on. I know guys on here say ss12 is a Democrat but, trust me he is not. I know these guys won't believe it but, it's true, I have known him for 60 years

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lurker you might be surprised what we would agree on. I know guys on here say ss12 is a Democrat but, trust me he is not. I know these guys won't believe it but, it's true, I have known him for 60 years
    His whole life I’d say!

No he's older than me

He has told me the same…….I have no problem believing it.

What I do have a hard time believing is that he really hates Trump so much…….you keep saying jealousy eats people up?? Hate turns that up to 11 on the eaten up scale.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Kid my first retirement checks paid for every union due that I ever paid for. Like I said in a previous post I have been retired from that job for 12 years now. BBq if you could retire at the age of 50 with full benefits would you pay union dues? At one time I was going to quit this job until an old lady sat me down and explain to me what was available to me when I retired. When I see this lady to this today, I thank her for the advice she gave me that day.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid my first retirement checks paid for every union due that I ever paid for. Like I said in a previous post I have been retired from that job for 12 years now. BBq if you could retire at the age of 50 with full benefits would you pay union dues? At one time I was going to quit this job until an old lady sat me down and explain to me what was available to me when I retired. When I see this lady to this today, I thank her for the advice she gave me that day.
    Yeah I don't regret for one minute having to pay union dues.

You can ask ss12 if he hates Trump. I know he doesn't like Trump. heck I don't care for Trump myself. I think he has divided this country more than anyone ever has. Honestly I can't wait for the day no more Clintons and no more Trump in politics

You can ask ss12 if he hates Trump. I know he doesn't like Trump. heck I don't care for Trump myself. I think he has divided this country more than anyone ever has. Honestly I can't wait for the day no more Clintons and no more Trump in politics
    But Bidens are ok ? Watch his speech tomorrow and the tell me then who has divided this nation more ?

He just did !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    But Bidens are ok ? Watch his speech tomorrow and the tell me then who has divided this nation more ?
    dirtman, didn't read the cult leader's post on truth social 2 nights ago? He is trying to divide the republican party. You are either ultra-mega or you are a rino. Which side are you on? Let me guess, ultra-mega, ultra-dumb. The cult leader loves the "poorly educated" (his own words)

dirtman the cleanup man. Got a good ring to it.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I don’t blame you for picking up stolen money…….most people that see money laying on the ground will pick it up regardless of why it’s laying there.

But please don’t be all pompous about your hatred for a guy that represents the same values you embrace.

Carry on.

dirtman, didn't read the cult leader's post on truth social 2 nights ago? He is trying to divide the republican party. You are either ultra-mega or you are a rino. Which side are you on? Let me guess, ultra-mega, ultra-dumb. The cult leader loves the "poorly educated" (his own words)

So you guys have a truth social account ? Interesting ……….you got it BAD !TDS IS A REAL THING !

I don’t even know what ultra mega means ……………… sounds like an ice cream sundae size ? If that’s it I’m DEFINITELY DOWN WITH THAT !

BBQ wrong again. Please tell me how I stole money when I paid a % of my check into my retirement. They took that money an invested so when I retired, I would have a monthly income. I'm receiving a social security check every month also. Is this stolen money too even though the government deducted from my check every month too?

BBq you are just jealous. I'm not a conman like your cult leader is. The only time I ever needed a lawyer was purchasing or selling a house. I have never voted for Trump because of his values which you can't say.

That’s right , your wife gets her TRUTH SOCIAL ACCOUNT as a “fringe benefit “ !

I didn’t say you stole it…..I said you picked up stolen money…..there is a huge difference.

It was stolen from the end user, stop being coy or putting words together that aren’t there.

Very Pelosi -like.

And yes , I found trumps values much more approachable than Hillary’s …..So I voted him into office.

And we all put percentages of our check into our retirement accounts……that’s not what we are talking about here.

We are talking about the FEE that gets removed from Union shop checks just to be able to walk in the door……Just stop SS, you aren’t talking to one of your kind…..zero you can say or do to convince me that unions are still useful in 2022……..1922 yes, 2022 nope.

BBQ you are talking in circles. If you want me to quit talking about unions quit bring it up? Obviously, you are starting to have signs of dementia.

BBQ you are talking in circles. If you want me to quit talking about unions quit bring it up? Obviously, you are starting to have signs of dementia.
    Did he say that ?

Nope sure didn’t………somehow he is confusing my Trump comparisons to the union to his own insecurities about both being alike.

Self serving and 100% out for themselves……..or at least that’s what SS will have everyone believe.