Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyle Larson in DOD top 25

After two races and passing two cars he enter the poll at #23.

Needed a good serious laugh today
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

That's a joke, regardless of how good he is, he has only raced a late model 2 shows in his life.

There is no reason to act surprised.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

its dirt on dirt , who elses nuts did you think they were gonna hug after this past weekend?
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Does anybody really believe he isn't one of the top 25 best late model drivers in the country?

I realize he's only raced twice in one ever......but it's not that hard to spot just how good of a driver( in anything)he is.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How many drivers in the top 25 have ever won a WoO race or Lucas race? And you think Larson doesnt belong? Can you really be that stupid?
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Does anybody really believe he isn't one of the top 25 best late model drivers in the country?I realize he's only raced twice in one ever......but it's not that hard to spot just how good of a driver( in anything)he is.
    To me.. he’d have to get up to 100 races before I’d consider him for any best late model driver poll

JD was great in that car too... It's not hard to figure these things out fellers, if you try...

He has officially passed TWO cars and wrecked in two races on the same track. If it wasn’t the last lap he wrecked on he would not have finished. I see plenty of other people more deserving on that list. Let’s put him on a 1/4 mile track he isn’t familiar with and see how he fares before we anoint him king of late models.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    How many drivers in the top 25 have ever won a WoO race or Lucas race? And you think Larson doesnt belong? Can you really be that stupid?
    If that's the only requirement a top 25 wouldn't be needed. More like top 15.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

The Larson fan boy stuff needs to stop. He is a very very good car driver. He is. He won’t be a steady driver in any DLM car in the future. Let’s quit the wet dreamin now

He’d have to race more tracks, and show how versatile he is in a late model. He very well may be top 25, but it would take more then 1 race for me to believe it.

The dude is a wheelman and if he has Rumley setting up his car every time he races, you all better believe that he will have a shot. Now just like JD this year, you take away Rumley and have someone else making the setup calls it gets way more challenging. it takes both of those things to win races these days along with a ton of luck. Hell if he doesnt start on the front row at Port Royal we dont know if he wins or not. The stars aligned for him that is for sure.

Isn't the DOD 25 a weekly deal?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    JD was great in that car too... It's not hard to figure these things out fellers, if you try...
    Yea thats right dad!😁😉

That car was capable of winning whether it be him or superman, shep, Richards. I think any big name could of won. They have hit on something with McCreadie and its been transferred over to this ride. Had it been earlier in the year he may of not faired nearly as well as they weren't near the front. Wheelman yes, but I feel like late models are more setup than driver. Sprint cars may be a little more driver oriented.

A whole bunch of hypotheticals in this thread......the guy is good, and probably better than most.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If you wanna crown him, crown him