Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Martin Luther was talking about the Catholics at the time

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Martin Luther was talking about the Catholics at the time
    Really?
    LUTHER, MARTIN. 16th century German religious reformer.
    "They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the time of Esther... On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and hope. (1)
    The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their snouts...
    Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews. (2) Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.
    Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into deeds, in secret or openly. (3)
    A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them.
    They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!
    If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself!
    Do not their TALMUD and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service... And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants - yea, their cattle!
    I maintain that in three fables of Aesop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the Talmudists and rabbis and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews...
    Should someone think I am saying too much - I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able, they play us all manner of mean tricks... No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and those whom he possesses - as he possesses the Jews.
    Burgensis, who was a very learned rabbi among them and by the grace of God became a Christian (which seldom occurs), is much moved that in their schools they so horribly curse us Christians (as Lyra also writes) and from that draws the conclusion that they must not be the people of God.
    Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1,400 years ago during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world. On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them into our country. We did not fetch them from Jerusalem!... Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my rheumatism, and all other diseases and misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and everything I have! I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them.
    Now what are we going to do with these rejected, condemned Jewish people?... Let us apply the ordinary wisdom of other nations like France, Spain, Bohemia, et al., who made them give an account of what they had stolen through usury, and divided it evenly; but expelled them from their country;. For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better. Therefore, away with them!
    How much more unbearable it is that we should permit the entire Christendom and all of us to be bought with our own money, be slandered and cursed by the Jews, who on top of all that be made rich and our lords, who laugh us to scorn and are tickled by their audacity!
    What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God. (From THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES)
    Maybe mild-hearted and gentle Christians will believe that I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, believing that I ridicule them and treat them with much sarcasm. By my word, I am far too weak to be able to ridicule such a satanic brood. I would fain to do so, but they are far greater adepts at mockery than I and possess a god who is master in this art. It is the Evil One himself.
    Even with no further evidence than the Old Testament, I would maintain, and no person on earth could alter my opinion, that the Jews as they are today are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole world over, who have then been dispersed in all countries, similarly to the Tartars, Gypsies and such folk."

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What the worlds famous men said about the Jews.

https://www.stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html
    Who cares what "famous men" say......they're just jealous of Gods chosen people!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Fitting how the title of this thread correlates to the content of the posts.

Freudian theory?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Fitting how the title of this thread correlates to the content of the posts.

Freudian theory?
    .....and the Bible has prophesied that for the last 2000 years!

Wow! A liitle non-read book by my most people, could be that accurate! Hmmmmmmm!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What the worlds famous men said about the Jews.

https://www.stormfront.org/jewish/antisemite.html
    Stormfront is a white nationalist, white supremacist and neo-Nazi Internet forum that was the Web's first major racial hate site. Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1995 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black.

You choose to read these off the wall sites and present them as valid sources of info. Well as usual that is the farthest thing they do.

Why are liberals so attracted to these abnormal sources? Pathetic!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

God has sent them a great delusion and/or they have a guilty conscience they cant soothe!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Stormfront is a white nationalist, white supremacist and neo-Nazi Internet forum that was the Web's first major racial hate site. Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1995 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black.

You choose to read these off the wall sites and present them as valid sources of info. Well as usual that is the farthest thing they do.

Please tell me what quotes were not accurate. I can fine the Quote from Benjamin Franklin, WASHINGTON, GEORGE, Thomas Jefferson, and all of the other quotes on several site on the internet. This is all you have ever been able to do is attack the source but never the information.

This was the quote I was originally looking for.

HENRY WALLACE, Secretary of Commerce, under President Harry Truman, wrote in his dairy that in 1946

"Truman was "exasperated" over Jewish pressure that he support Zionist rule over Palestine. Wallace added "Pres. Truman expressed himself as being very much 'put out' with the Jews. He said that 'Jesus Christ couldn't please them when he was here on Earth, so how could anyone expect that I would have any luck?' Pres. Truman said he hand no use for them and didn't care what happened to them."
    Last edited by ss12; 01-12-2017 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Who cares what "famous men" say......they're just jealous of Gods chosen people!
    Anyone jealous of the Judeans must envy persecution and hardship.

Quote Originally Posted by ehOrbigory View Post
    xkrzluchaz bb.txt open error yledglfgvj http://vozforums.co/showthread.php?p...affc6951502c99
    Can someone get a Mod in here to do something with this jibberish^^^^^^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    Anyone jealous of the Judeans must envy persecution and hardship.
    You should be thankful for them......without them rejecting Christ, we Gentiles wouldn't have heard the Gospel!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!