Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    That would be a way to get the black people out to vote that's for sure.
    the BLACKS will already be out .................................. voting for TRUMP !!!

Really I have ever called him a racist? Don't you mean the media?
    Has he ever said what you just said about black people voting? ....i said if.

And you kind of parrot the media, so I figured you would find a way to work it in.

Pretty crazy you can say that, and everyone in the country knows it too ....but if Donald trump says it he's a racist.

Just speaks to the butthurt double standard you guys use.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Sorry bud......I'm the Dennis erb of 4m in that regard.

I even write my own stuff and have never copied and pasted anything to bolster my argument.

You know that.
    Oh come on they consider you part of the team lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    the BLACKS will already be out .................................. voting for TRUMP !!!
    Well yes there will be some......... I mean he has k-9 on his side lol

Has he ever said what you just said about black people voting? ....i said if.

And you kind of parrot the media, so I figured you would find a way to work it in.

Pretty crazy you can say that, and everyone in the country knows it too ....but if Donald trump says it he's a racist.

Just speaks to the butthurt double standard you guys use.
    I have no idea if Trump has ever said it and I really don't know how that could be considered racist in the first place. It's just a fact that more black people would go out and vote for Michelle vs oh lets say Hillary. It's Not racist just a fact. I don't care how the media spins it.

Oh come on they consider you part of the team lol
    you might want to fact check that.....i like and respect almost all of the guys you are implying,but I think you are confusing " mutual respect " for each other's opinions as a team effort against you.

Just because it may feel like a team running you guys over, it's really just me trying to impersonate my childhood running back idol Earl Campbell.

I have no idea if Trump has ever said it and I really don't know how that could be considered racist in the first place. It's just a fact that more black people would go out and vote for Michelle vs oh lets say Hillary. It's Not racist just a fact. I don't care how the media spins it.
    No he hasn't said it....but you know dam well if he said it exactly the way you did he would be labeled a racist by the butthurt babies.....and that my friend is the fact.

Try not to be in denial about it

Quote Originally Posted by barbecueboy View Post
    no he hasn't said it....but you know dam well if he said it exactly the way you did he would be labeled a racist by the butthurt babies.....and that my friend is the fact.

nah it's all in your dilusional little mind ! Wait i forgot the lol !

No he hasn't said it....but you know dam well if he said it exactly the way you did he would be labeled a racist by the butthurt babies.....and that my friend is the fact.

And I agree the media would call him a racist but, for me I just don't see it and that is a fact lol

nah it's all in your dilusional little mind ! Wait i forgot the lol !
    lol............................................... .................................................. .......... lol oh wait you want another one lol............................................... ..........................................lol

you might want to fact check that.....i like and respect almost all of the guys you are implying,but I think you are confusing " mutual respect " for each other's opinions as a team effort against you.

Just because it may feel like a team running you guys over, it's really just me trying to impersonate my childhood running back idol Earl Campbell.
    You sure play the part as a team member while not being a team member oh I almost forgot lol

Gotta love Earl Campbell. Can't count out Bo Jackson either. I sure wished he hadn't got hurt because, who knows the numbers that guy could have put up.

so if can get anywhere close to using that same effed up logic you just used about me being on a team.

You sure play the part of an anti American non patriot while not being an anti American non patriot....is that fair enough or does it only work when you use it?

As for Bo....he was just a great athlete.....but I think Earl would have run him over , and over, and over like he did everyone had they lined up across from each other.

Shame Bum used him up like he did.....grew up loving the oilers because of my desire to be like Earl on the field.

so if can get anywhere close to using that same effed up logic you just used about me being on a team.

You sure play the part of an anti American non patriot while not being an anti American non patriot....is that fair enough or does it only work when you use it?

As for Bo....he was just a great athlete.....but I think Earl would have run him over , and over, and over like he did everyone had they lined up across from each other.

Shame Bum used him up like he did.....grew up loving the oilers because of my desire to be like Earl on the field.

I think my man, the Zonk, could run over both of them!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Larry Csonka was the man !

he cant help he is on a losing " TEAM "....lol.....BTW , i never had anything against mrs. obummer , but i know a bunch of kids that didnt think to much of her around lunch time......lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    It would have been cool to see Campbell and zonk go at it in the Oklahoma drill.....think that would be closer to a push.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    he cant help he is on a losing " TEAM "....lol.....BTW , i never had anything against mrs. obummer , but i know a bunch of kids that didnt think to much of her around lunch time......lol.....
    I'm not on no team that's only reserved for you guys but, not bbq he's doesn't want to be on your team lmao!!

i'm not on no team that's only reserved for you guys but, not bbq he's doesn't want to be on your team lmao!!
    lol !!!!!!!!! Some dam morris

lol !!!!!!!!! Some dam morris
    You think it might because, of you or is it someone else why he doesn't want any part of your team lmao!!!

You think it might because, of you or is it someone else why he doesn't want any part of your team lmao!!!
    Joe is that you ?