PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce

smoothoperator32
08-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Pierce to drive for viper motorsports in their cars for the next 2 weeks for the Pennsylvania woo swing while his stuff is freshened up and a new car built according to his Facebook post.

t4g2
08-18-2020, 10:13 AM
Thats part of it the other part is Daddy cant be at UMP tracks so he has to go to PA TO run some. because of daddys suspension.

Dlmfan123
08-18-2020, 10:18 AM
Thats part of it the other part is Daddy cant be at UMP tracks so he has to go to PA TO run some. because of daddys suspension.Lmao he's racing with woo all weekend

427c.i.
08-18-2020, 10:21 AM
He says he will be back at FC and FALS the week before Eldora, 4th and 5th of September. If Bob’s 30 day hiatus started on the 9th of August, he won’t be eligible to be back at the track that weekend. I don’t know what would stop him from sitting in the stands but I hope WRG sticks to their guns on the suspension.
Nothing against the Pierce’s but what Bob did was pretty out of line.

Pennsboro32
08-18-2020, 10:26 AM
Lmao he's racing with woo all weekend

Yeah that made no sense.

WildBill32
08-18-2020, 11:10 AM
Just who is this Viper Motorsports team? What kind of chassis does that team have? I don't know much about this team at all.

t4g2
08-18-2020, 11:19 AM
Yeah hes racing but without daddy or without his own stuff.

james777777
08-18-2020, 11:34 AM
He's going to make some money (portion of winnings) while having zero dollars and equipment on the line. Sounds like a winner!

Highside Hustler25
08-18-2020, 12:22 PM
Thats part of it the other part is Daddy cant be at UMP tracks so he has to go to PA TO run some. because of daddys suspension.

Lmao he's racing with woo all weekend

I think t4g2 is pretty close. They might be racing WRG events but without Bob. If they run their own equipment, who will set the car up and make any changes? It's not gonna be Bobby. With the deal Bobby has now, I'd assume it comes with a crew of some sort. Just speculating.

50Dixon50
08-18-2020, 12:34 PM
I think theirs no doubt that Tyler erb should have gotten penalties but in my opinion Bobby should have gotten some pretty stiff penalties his self RIDICULOUS

NeedforLMspeed
08-18-2020, 12:58 PM
I think theirs no doubt that Tyler erb should have gotten penalties but in my opinion Bobby should have gotten some pretty stiff penalties his self RIDICULOUS

But why? What did Bobby do? Please explain

(And everyone knows I'm not a booby fan)

GottaGoFast
08-18-2020, 01:03 PM
Wtf?? Bobby deserved stiff penalties? All he did was bump someone and they spun out. Erb spun Pierce out a few weeks ago at a SummerNationals race. So that means Erb should have received stiff penalties for that too? Wow. The drug abuse is rampant in here. LOL

BloomerWon
08-18-2020, 01:24 PM
It's not all about the erb deal. Bobby drives into guys all the time. This deal with erb was one too many. What did he bobby do? He purposely spun erb, erb then went nuts...

Bobby's luck with getting away with this bs will run out...

NeedforLMspeed
08-18-2020, 01:29 PM
So now that this happened punishment for past incidents at other tracks and series is suppose to be included in this?

BloomerWon
08-18-2020, 01:33 PM

Yes sir! Bobby seems to think he can drive you like he wants . I guess as long as he is left to drive like an idiot, he will...

BloomerWon
08-18-2020, 01:36 PM
So now that this happened punishment for past incidents at other tracks and series is suppose to be included in this?

Isn't that how it works? You can put up with the siht for only so long until somebody puts their foot down ( or in you azz)

nomar523
08-18-2020, 01:43 PM
I always wondered how things went when Bobby drove the #1 car for Lamm motorsports. How many times do you the Old man Pierce and Lamms people butted heads...lol

NeedforLMspeed
08-18-2020, 01:44 PM
Isn't that how it works? You can put up with the siht for only so long until somebody puts their foot down ( or in you azz)

So for example WoO/WRG is supposed to include a punishment for an incident in MARS series?

obamaracing#1
08-18-2020, 02:15 PM
What a shame the great people of the East won’t get to witness the traveling carnival of the Pierce clan. They are really missing out on quite a spectacle.

BloomerWon
08-18-2020, 02:18 PM
So for example WoO/WRG is supposed to include a punishment for an incident in MARS series?

If you're leaving it up to me? Absolutely .

NeedforLMspeed
08-18-2020, 02:25 PM
If you're leaving it up to me? Absolutely .

Figured that lol

BloomerWon
08-18-2020, 03:12 PM
Figured that lol

Don't know how you'd figure otherwise...

dirtcrazy4u
08-18-2020, 03:28 PM
OK. So what car or team is he driving for ? Who is viper motorsports ?

Dlmfan123
08-18-2020, 03:54 PM
Just who is this Viper Motorsports team? What kind of chassis does that team have? I don't know much about this team at all.Shawn Martin. He owns the Barry Wright house car. So I'm guessing he will be in a Barry Wright. He also owns a couple motors that Bobby uses

fastford
08-18-2020, 05:11 PM

i could care less about either one of them , but to answer your question , you are a representative of your team , so yes , if one of your team members acts a fool , then you pay the price and get rid of that team member......sorry , i meant to reply to post# 11.....

smooth32
08-19-2020, 01:34 PM
I've not really commented on this round of the insane clown posse but here's my take #1. Bobby bumped Erb several times to let Erb know he was there and that he was faster. This is nothing new. Drivers do this all the time. The smart ones will hold their line and make the guy find away around him. Erb chose to slide up into pierces line and he got dumped. How anybody could think Pierce needs reprimanded for this is beyond me. This is something the drivers handle either on track or at the trailer or possibly a phone call. I am A big fan of if you deserve a payback i hope you get it. but in my opinion, Erb got what he deserved, Maybe pierce paid him back for Plymouth. #2 No crew member should run out on the track like Bob Sr. did. to the person that said none of this would have happened if bob didnt come on the track, you are dead wrong. Bob didnt come on the track until after erb rammed pierce. I thought the penalty fit the Crime. Pierces black flag due to his pit crews actions was fair as well. #3 Erb used his car as a weapon. The video doesnt show the first time he tried to ram him under yellow. It was not a love tap like what was shown on the video. He had hate and revenge in mind. Erb said he told Pierce to get out of the car so he could beat his azz as he sat safely strapped in his car. Erb made a fool out of himself on the track and in his post race interview. #4 Mrs. Pierce. I know I have had a couple too many and said and did things im not the proudest of. If this was a weekly thing thats one thing but it wasnt. i say move on. Overall I enjoy watching Pierce a lot. He cant control what other people say or do. There is a lot of families that have grown up at the track and have the racing passion but i can honestly say in my 50 plus years at the track, I have never seen this much drama around one family.