Question Victory Circle 4-bar??

Is there anyone out there running one of the Victory Circle chassis with the 4-bar suspension set up, or are they all swing arm??
    Last edited by Slideways; 01-06-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

VC's are becoming more of a 4bar based chassis, but work well with both 4bar and swing arm. They have won numerous races in CA and OR on swing arm, but from what I understand most of the feedback and collaboration from Moyer is based on the 4bar set-up.

Does a V/C have an a-arm like an asphalt car or the strut rod going to the front like most l/m ?

Would u believe me if i said both?!?

California tracks for the most part are very heavy and rough compared to other parts of the country. Hense the Swing arm

Quote Originally Posted by Slideways View Post
    Is there anyone out there running one of the Victory Circle chassis with the 4-bar suspension set up, or are they all swing arm??
    Casey Roberts runs 4 link on his VC, matter of fact I haven't seen anyone in the SE run swingarm on VC down this way. Moyer is dedicated 4 link, even though swing is an option on VC. Look for Babb to be 4 link as well on his VC.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

We race in California and there are just about as many 4 bar VC's on the track as swing arm's anymore. Maybe even more. The tracks out here for the most part have gotten to be a little more smooth and slick the last few years...maybe that's why...

Hey SJ Valley Dave, How do the DLM's go pretty good at Tulare?

We get around there pretty good. Ran there twice last year, but they do not have us scheduled there this year. The track suits a DLM well...kinda of a toss and stomp kind of place running up high on the cushion! LOL

Yeah thats how that place is. I used to run there quite a bit before I moved back east. Its good to see late model on the west coast.

They used to be reverse strut only, but since the link with Moyer they give you the option of front or rear.

What would be the advantage of a reverse strut?Would it be a more rigid design?