Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    yep crashing his way to front I guess cousin call feels safer with pencil neck in front of him
    Isn't that how all the good ones do it or have done it in the past.

I am no jimmy johnson fan but 5 rings and no crashing can explain sit all maybe thats why kyle is noyt leading in points eiither

Jimmie no crashing. That is funny right there. It shows the bias people have. What I mean is, we hate them, we look for every little thing they do. We like them or don't care one way or another, and we pay no attention to what they do. Chad has given Johnson the racing world at his feet, but he has sure wrecked and caused his share. I want to see how he races when his team actually struggles for a few months. Then we will talk.

But he has 5 rings what does have to show nothing

Aren't you guys going a little off the deep end wishing for a guys death, cause he's good? Seems a little much to me. I think JPM and Harvick are the bottom of the barrel, but I certainly wouldn't want any harm to come to them. You guys are just a bit on the sad side.

Duane

wait I thought you said kyle was the bottom of the barrel no which is it lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Jimmie no crashing. That is funny right there. It shows the bias people have. What I mean is, we hate them, we look for every little thing they do. We like them or don't care one way or another, and we pay no attention to what they do. Chad has given Johnson the racing world at his feet, but he has sure wrecked and caused his share. I want to see how he races when his team actually struggles for a few months. Then we will talk.
    TS, Do all of the puter pecking you want. It still ain't gonna change the facts. But hang in there and keep wishing for Johnson to fail. Ever thought of using VooDoo?

hey must clayton he's a busch fan lmao

And he wins again. That team just finds a way to win. That teams kinds of reminds of jj team.

wow he beat a bunch of busch leagures

There are shrubs growing out in Hedricks yard. They will devour everything.

what are doing snooping around richie the hitman hedricks but wait kinda fitting there since your a busch fan

wow he beat a bunch of busch leagures

And he wins again. That team just finds a way to win. That teams kinds of reminds of jj team.

wow he should feel proud beating up lower financed and less exp drivers he makes his parents so proud

Default found a rare video of kyle when he was just a youngster

wow he should feel proud beating up lower financed and less exp drivers he makes his parents so proud
    I know what you mean, Hendricks, Childress, Roucsh, Penske can't compete financially with Gibbs. I know what you mean Cousin Carl, Clint,Kevin,Brad they just don't have the talent anymore. No wonder Kyle is winning

I am not talking about those teams I don't believe they should be in the series how would you shannon babb or jeff leka billy moyer bloomer etc running with the street stoocks at lincoln hmmm

LOL Your laughable Lite, what a crack up, I bet you were jumpin' up and down cause Kyle had top five at best and then he stole one. As soon as I saw that, I thought of ya. Laughed my can off and enjoyed a pretty nice evening. Great strategy by the crew chief and Kyle is just good enough to pull it off. Now, thats team work. Did feel sorry for Carl, he was pissed and Harvick, who I could care less about wouldn't even crack a smile. LOL one more time, get used to it.

Duane

been reading this for a while hey mud or tsfan when are you going set a date with kyle

AAAwww don't think so Ed, difference between hookin up and enjoying a guy that actually races. LOL But nice try.

Duane