Default Mustang Castor Camber

Do I really need castor camber plates?, longer lower control arm on RF vs slotting strut holes?. Or move the strut where you want it and redrill the holes. do you change castor for track adjustments. I will only be running at 1 track. Thanks so much for your help guys

i think it is a wise investment if you want to maximize the way your car rolls the corners. with the fox body mustang it has no camber gain as the car rolls onto the right front. with it stock you can get a little static camber. but we ran +6 deg static camber on the right front so as it rolled into the corner the tire contac patch was utilized. a guy can have a huge pony but if he cant get it to turn its worthless. so in my opinion yes its a must.
    Miller

Quote Originally Posted by millerlt3 View Post
    i think it is a wise investment if you want to maximize the way your car rolls the corners. with the fox body mustang it has no camber gain as the car rolls onto the right front. with it stock you can get a little static camber. but we ran +6 deg static camber on the right front so as it rolled into the corner the tire contac patch was utilized. a guy can have a huge pony but if he cant get it to turn its worthless. so in my opinion yes its a must.
    Actually...with a little(ok alot)of work you CAN get camber gain on a fox body Mustang.

To the OP...yes,invest in caster/camber plates...those are something that almost never wear out and can go from car to car.
    No matter how hard you try...you cant fix stupid!!!

If you build it right...it will turn left!!!

www.raceidaho.com