Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I wonder what kind of crying,helmet throwing fit madden is going to have when Superman wins title.

Ogle flat stuffed him Thursday, there's no denying that, and 44 had a right to be mad. That being said Madden would be much better suited to let his enormous talent do more talking for him. He's so good you want to like him. He just about makes it impossible though.
    Last edited by B_K; 07-27-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattanooga Flash #5 View Post
    The only joke is your posts.
    I know a joke is just speaking the truth with wins an checks !! 😂Once again Another idiot ! U might wana just know your role an shut your mouth cause your comebacks are sorry kid

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1 View Post
    I wonder what kind of crying,helmet throwing fit madden is going to have when Superman wins title.
    U do know lil superman got a girl pregnant an then threw her to the side to have no use for her ! That's a real (man)for ya ! Some lil man fans he has he'll always be a pile of sh*t ! On an off the track

that is correct t bird I can verify that worthless piece of sh*t from the womb to the tomb he is never gonna be nothing even if he wins title we all know even yall haters knws why madden dint get it because a never has been ogle decided to pull a bone headed move and that's the bottom line and you all know its true like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by tbird818 View Post
    U do know lil superman got a girl pregnant an then threw her to the side to have no use for her ! That's a real (man)for ya ! Some lil man fans he has he'll always be a pile of sh*t ! On an off the track
    What the hell doe's that have to do with a championship?Regardless,He's gonna be the champion!!!Your boy lost!!!Face it.
    "20bigofan"

What the hell doe's that have to do with a championship?Regardless,He's gonna be the champion!!!Your boy lost!!!Face it.
    Hahaha u act like madden hasn't won several championships ! That's last thing he needs is what u need is money kid... I could care less ab the championship, madden a by god man not a woman raper wana be little Chattanooga child

TURD818 I BET YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUT'S OR BALL'S TO SAY THAT TO JD'S FACE !!!!!!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW CRY BABY MADDEN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A SPOILED BITCH!!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, HE GOT HIS ASS OUTRUN AN YOUR POOR (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) WENT LIMP!!!!!!!!

Well,It's official....Jonathan "Super Man" Davenport wins the Championship!!!Billy "The Kid"Ogle Jr 2nd!!!Turds boy and hero was 3rd!!!
    "20bigofan"

Well,It's official....Jonathan "Super Man" Davenport wins the Championship!!!Billy "The Kid"Ogle Jr 2nd!!!Turds boy and hero was 3rd!!!
    😂😂maybe Fohnathon raperman favenport can use the money n buy his own car n hauler in his name possibly. Since of course he doesn't own his own. Hero done won this championship 3 times.. 😂Once again get new stuff ill go all night kid

Cool

maybe Fohnathon raperman favenport can use the money n buy his own car n hauler in his name possibly. Since of course he doesn't own his own. Hero done won this championship 3 times.. Once again get new stuff ill go all night kid
    Like Ric Flair always said!!!....To be the man......You gotta beat the man!!!!Woooooooo...LMAO!!!!
    "20bigofan"

If you will give me your address,I will mail you one of maddens crying towel, or I might just bring it to you myself

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1 View Post
    TURD818 I BET YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUT'S OR BALL'S TO SAY THAT TO JD'S FACE !!!!!!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW CRY BABY MADDEN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTS LIKE A SPOILED BITCH!!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, HE GOT HIS ASS OUTRUN AN YOUR POOR (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) WENT LIMP!!!!!!!!
    To his face LOL whats them greenbean arms gone do! Ill check him out at blu grey at Cherokee in nov when he scrambles up there I'm always in pit, was right there 4 years when the brawl broke out in pits. Saying anything to his face actin like he chuck norris or something 😂I'm bout fall down laughing at that.. God please go apply for comedy channel cause your hilarious bahahaha

Like Ric Flair always said!!!....To be the man......You gotta beat the man!!!!Woooooooo...LMAO!!!!
    😂😂😂what's been done 4 times already LOL. I'm gone have a heart attack laughing.

Just like i thought all talk no balls, better watch your self i will be at Cherokee too. AND we will see how bad you think you are!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!! JUST BRING YOUR ASS OVER TO HIS TRUCK!!!! CAN'T MISS ME I WILL BE HOLDING A SIGN " (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)818"
    Last edited by tiger1; 07-27-2013 at 10:46 PM.

It b my honor lad

To his face LOL whats them greenbean arms gone do! Ill check him out at blu grey at Cherokee in nov when he scrambles up there I'm always in pit, was right there 4 years when the brawl broke out in pits. Saying anything to his face actin like he chuck norris or something I'm bout fall down laughing at that.. God please go apply for comedy channel cause your hilarious bahahaha
    Just like I figured,The only time you even see Davenport or Madden race is only when they go to cherokee or Laurens.I'am willing to bet you are a regular at Laurens County speedway.2 worst places in the country!!!You ain't gotta clue!!!LMAO!!!!
    "20bigofan"

I know I've never been to dirt track at lowes cause it's so far away like 80 miles up the road bahahahahaha... Ill be there nov 9th once again ! Lol sorry Cherokee host lucas oil races that's a crappy track tho .. You seem to know way to much. U deff know how to make me fall off the couch laughing, please keep the jokes coming
    Last edited by tbird818; 07-27-2013 at 10:58 PM.

hey tiger1 I knw one thing you wont do a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thing ill check you in to the smackdown hotel at the corner of jabrone blvd in room 316 so shut yo mouth son before you spitting blood come november

Is that where you pimp you whores!!!! Or is that where you blow turd818 !!!!!!!!!!