Default What are your jet splits and carb set ups?

Seeing what you all run for your applications. Seeing many carb builders do many things differently and would like to see how you all vary from one another in builds.

There is no cut and dry to the subject. All depends on how the carb is designed to work.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Isn't jet size largely a function of bleed and emulsion sizes?

I'm just seeing what various set ups everyone runs. I find it interesting how carb builders are so different in what they recommend. Just wanted to see which direction most lean towards on certain set ups from street stock to late models.

Carb size, the way it's built, the fuel, the engine, all of that changes jetting. It's always better to worry about what you need for jets and don't worry about what someone else runs.

Quote Originally Posted by 50j View Post
    Carb size, the way it's built, the fuel, the engine, all of that changes jetting. It's always better to worry about what you need for jets and don't worry about what someone else runs.
    I'm just looking at what people are doing statistically bud. I can see I'm not getting any help on this at all.

Depending on what your meaning by "statistically" will determine the answer.
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Most if not all circle track guys run power valves...So a jet size really doesn't mean anything unless you know what the power valve channel restriction measures to be able to compare notes with people..

Ok once again I'm just wanting to hear different things. No bad or good example I'd just like to see what you're doing and why. Example, I've got a gas carb 25s on top and one power valve with 73 front 83 rear. Now the metering blocks I haven't touched. I just tell my carb builder what I want and he does it and gives me a few other pieces to change at track for fine tuning.

my best dyno numbers have came with two power valves and 1 to 2 sizes smaller in the front.and seams to be better off the corner.

What is this in Twister? Also what was better about it? Any more info would be great and feedback.