Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Twin Cities Results?

Anyone have results from Twin Cities late model feature last night?

Quote Originally Posted by inmodfan View Post
    Anyone have results from Twin Cities late model feature last night?
    Hines, Gill, Mahoney, Whitney, Barnett
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

mahoney has really fallen off this year. they have top notch equipment and cant win a regular show. i wish he was back in his own stuff, really tough then.

Mahoney's only running a part time schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodpin View Post
    Mahoney's only running a part time schedule.
    which means nothing. mahoney has always ran a part time schedule. not bashing him he has alwasy been one of my favorites to watch, hard to watch him in this current ride though.

yeah he's a good driver, just needs a full time ride.

He is way too good for the ride he is in. They have top notch stuff and is never a contender. We all know he can get it done at the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    He is way too good for the ride he is in. They have top notch stuff and is never a contender. We all know he can get it done at the wheel
    He is too good for top notch equipment? Does that even make sense? I would assume he sets the car up? Sometimes people struggle.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Watched him at Moler earlier in the year. looked like he was gonna win until Stapleton got into him. May just take time for the team and driver to gel.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He is too good for top notch equipment? Does that even make sense? I would assume he sets the car up? Sometimes people struggle.
    he is too good for that team. they obviously are missing something. with the equipment they have and him driving you would think they would win every now and then.

he is too good for that team. they obviously are missing something. with the equipment they have and him driving you would think they would win every now and then.
    Much different scale, but it took Davenport and the Rumleys a little while to start just rolling them off. If they stick it out, give them time. He looked good in that race, it's a narrow track, and he got I think third.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I thought he was a driver/crew chief in one? They brought 3 good pieces to Florence one night. So all resources should be there.

A lot of folks would love to have real nice cars that they simply had to set up and drive. There are great drivers sitting in the stands. You are a comedian.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I thought he was a driver/crew chief in one? They brought 3 good pieces to Florence one night. So all resources should be there.

A lot of folks would love to have real nice cars that they simply had to set up and drive. There are great drivers sitting in the stands. You are a comedian.
    If u say so
    Last edited by Rollover; 07-05-2015 at 09:10 AM.

If u say so
    Just hang on folks changes are coming!!!

If it were actually top notch equipment then there should not be a problem, with his setup abilities. None of them cars are doing very well. Jewell struggled last night at B-town. Although I must admit that the track itself defeated most of the cars and drivers.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-05-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    If it were actually top notch equipment then there should not be a problem, with his setup abilities. None of them cars are doing very well. Jewell struggled last night at B-town. Although I must admit that the track itself defeated most of the cars and drivers.
    Maybe its the Penske shocks? Maybe it is trying something? I have seen pretty nice stuff struggle. And I have seen garbage win.

Jewell has mostly been on the couch. My point is there is absolutely no reason those cars cannot win local shows with the parts that are there. Make it work.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 07-05-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Cody is in process of making some major changes to the car. And it looked like he was getting closer sunday night at Haubstadt. he was 3rd fast overall in time trials. won his heat race over Babb,scott james,Erb jr.. was running 2nd in feature behind Moyer until lap31 when he had a tire start going down. so I think hes getting closer.. you have to remember he doesn't have anybody to swap info with like the other car builders do..

Maybe its the Penske shocks? Maybe it is trying something? I have seen pretty nice stuff struggle. And I have seen garbage win.

Jewell has mostly been on the couch. My point is there is absolutely no reason those cars cannot win local shows with the parts that are there. Make it work.
    im sure he could have taken one of the older cars and been winning local shows with it but I think hes looking at the bigger picture..

Quote Originally Posted by spas View Post
    Cody is in process of making some major changes to the car. And it looked like he was getting closer sunday night at Haubstadt. he was 3rd fast overall in time trials. won his heat race over Babb,scott james,Erb jr.. was running 2nd in feature behind Moyer until lap31 when he had a tire start going down. so I think hes getting closer.. you have to remember he doesn't have anybody to swap info with like the other car builders do..
    What kind of car is it?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    What kind of car is it?
    MasterSbilt
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2