Default Cody Mahoney wins Paul Crockett memorial..

Congratulations to Cody and the Brian Bowman team on a great run tonight..

Was he still in the mastersbilt or their new club 29 car?

he was in the Mastersbilt. And it looked pretty dam good.. that was the slickest I have seen that track in years and he drove right in the middle of the race track..
    Last edited by spas; 08-02-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spas View Post
    he was in the Mastersbilt. And it looked pretty dam good.. that was the slickest I have seen that track in years and he drove right in the middle of the race track..
    Glad he win. They have struggled this year maybe they are on the right durection. He is always a fan favorite

Looked like a quality car to me.

Jewell set fast time in one of the other ones.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post

the masters cars have been pretty good as long as you have something to lean on with the RR.. but as soon as that goes away there bad... that is the same problem everybody is having with them.. but it looks like Mahoney found something last night... To drive around Jeremy like he did last night in in the middle groove in the slick was pretty impressive to me..

Jewell in a brand new car and sounds like he had a rough night. Got into it with Ratliff with damage and then blew a motor is what I heard.

Yeah sucked Jewell had the problems. Pretty sure blown motor.

no one said he didnt have a quality car or anything wrong with Mastersbilts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    no one said he didnt have a quality car or anything wrong with Mastersbilts.
    Not on this thread...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

imo the only thing wrong with mastersbilts is they dont really have a driver on the national scene. i bet if you put oneal back in one they would have some big wins

Ratliff is the one that wrecked Jewell. They were side by side entering turn one (where I was sitting) and Ratliff just turned dead left into Jewell. Maybe Ratliff is the one that needs a set of glasses. With as good of equipment that guy has, he should be better then what he is. Some people just never learn I guess. Heard he had the Butterball won a couple weeks ago but got out of the rubber to pass a lap car. Its just a shame because Jewell had a fast car and I would have like to have seen him and Mahoney battle it out as teammates. Part of racing though.

Quality car for HE worked his butt off on that car trying to get it right. Great job team!
    EAT IT, LIVE IT, BREATHE IT, DREAM IT . . . DIRT TRACK RACING!
    GO MR. HOTWHEELS MAHONEY!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spas View Post
    Sounds like we made the right choice in not going!!

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?346...Cities-Results

Glad Rollover and company got to see it wasn't junk and just needed some tuning.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Glad Rollover and company got to see it wasn't junk and just needed some tuning.
    no where in that thread did i say they didnt have a quality ride or the car was junk. I said i didnt think that "team" was very good. cody is one of my favorite drivers to watch. we all know he can get the job done at the wheel. maybe i was wrong about the team, who knows. cant judge it by one race. if you read post number 3 on the link you posted i said they have top notch equipment. obviously reading comprehension is not your strong point.

so on a more personal point, you seem to have some sort of problem with me. why dont you send me a pm and let me know what it is and we can discuss it on there and figure out a resolution, no need to fill this board with more trash then it already has.
    Last edited by Rollover; 08-03-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn_4 View Post
    Quality car for HE worked his butt off on that car trying to get it right. Great job team!
    good job for them. always fun to watch cody at the wheel

its been some major tuning.. he won in that car the first night out this year with it... but he new it wasn't good enough to be competitive with the big boys.. so hes been trying a little bit of everything to get the car to the next level... but when you don't have anybody to trade info with it takes a while. hopefully from what I seen sat. he finally got something figured out with the mastersbilt in the slick..

Chad Stapleton said at the fair race Thursday Bowman team getting some Club 29's. Wonder if Cody gets one or sticks with the masterSbilt?

[QUOTE=hoodpin;1944627]Chad Stapleton said at the fair race Thursday Bowman team getting some Club 29's. Wonder if Cody gets one or sticks with the masterSbilt?[/Q

im guessing unless he drives off and leaves everybody at the north/south in the mastersbilt he will be in a club29 car..