Wink 1996 Bullitt Question(Running it old school)

Friend of mine bought an old Bullitt car to play with in crates, a 1996. Since Ray passed and the guy that bought him out went belly up, does anybody know what the standard bar lengths were for this car.(We're running it old school in front of axle) Also what j-bar length and angle. Thanks for any help, it should be fun to play with. Also if anybody remembers what a basic setup might have been for these cars, like springs and ride heights. Any particulars are welcome and appreciated.

Stede

The guy that bought Bullitt from Ray didn't go belly up I don't know where you got that info because I live 20 mins from him and my race shop is 5 mins from him also we have a 2016 Bullitt that was built on the original jig and I have 2 2007 chassis for sale so he didn't go belly up. John Powell is the guys name and his number is 814-643-2969. I know the ride heights are 4" in the front and the RR is 9 1/2" from bottom of frame to top of axle tube and j-bar lenght is 23 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by racinrocket1 View Post
    The guy that bought Bullitt from Ray didn't go belly up I don't know where you got that info because I live 20 mins from him and my race shop is 5 mins from him also we have a 2016 Bullitt that was built on the original jig and I have 2 2007 chassis for sale so he didn't go belly up. John Powell is the guys name and his number is 814-643-2969. I know the ride heights are 4" in the front and the RR is 9 1/2" from bottom of frame to top of axle tube and j-bar lenght is 23 1/2
    His Facebook page said they had closed back earlier in the summer, so that's where I got that info. More interested in how Ray did it than Mr Powell, but thanks.

might talk to Mark Richards @ Rocket. He might still remember some of the stuff. He was a Bullitt dealer for years
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.