Thread: 18 and 0

Default 18 and 0

I just about fell out of my chair hearing the precious babby admit to getting into Scott and turning him. WHAT A CLOWN!!!

i assume your talking about BABB? and yes when he messes up he takes fault unlike other drivers I know. And besides once bloomer cuts back BABB will be in the house car as bloomer has already said a few years ago if he was to put any driver in his car it would be BABB.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell 6M View Post
    I just about fell out of my chair hearing the precious babby admit to getting into Scott and turning him. WHAT A CLOWN!!!
    Congratulations you're the first person I've ever heard call one of the most respected drivers in all of dirt racing a clown.

Bloomquist basically spun himself out Babb just finished it. He got sideways and Babb was there.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Congratulations you're the first person I've ever heard call one of the most respected drivers in all of dirt racing a clown.
    Don't climb on the Babb Fan wagon, you will run off his respected fans.

Quote Originally Posted by race14 View Post
    Bloomquist basically spun himself out Babb just finished it. He got sideways and Babb was there.
    From my vantage point, it looked like Babb dumped him. But after watching the video, I'd say you are correct with your assessment.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    From my vantage point, it looked like Babb dumped him. But after watching the video, I'd say you are correct with your assessment.
    Bloomer definitely had help! Babbs not dirty so we'll just call it racin!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jrjr View Post
    Bloomer definitely had help! Babbs not dirty so we'll just call it racin!
    Pretty much the only ones that say Babb is dirty are the Pierce fans!
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Can't believe Babb took ownership to that lol. I was in turn 1 and Bloomer got sideways and almost spun out, entirely all on his own.
    That is what I seen, as much as I hate to agree with Blackie.. I stop framed it a couple times and as close as Babb got was about 2 foot, as he was closing on a spinning Bloomquist. The replay doesn't show the end of the front straight. He may have had a little help carrying too much speed into the corner. A tap at the end of the straight a way, just says I'm here, if that is what it was.

Bloomer was blocking and got dumped, i don't think babb did it on purpose but don't think he felt that bad about it either. Point racing he should of picked a line top or bottom he wanted to use the whole track and paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Pretty much the only ones that say Babb is dirty are the Pierce fans!
    I'm a pierce fan and in no way is Babb a dirty driver. As a matter of one of the most respectful drivers there is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Nobody touched him. Where were you sitting?
    Best seat in the house, Dirtondirt.com. Why would Babb admit getting into him if he didn't?

I think that black I of yours had a piece of dirt in it. Or somebody blacked it hard enough it was swole shut and you are blind in the other. No driver admits to spinning someone out if they didn't do it. Post up that paycheck and i might go find one but we all know that burger king job of yours doesn't pay enough for you to be giving them away.

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    I think that black I of yours had a piece of dirt in it. Or somebody blacked it hard enough it was swole shut and you are blind in the other. No driver admits to spinning someone out if they didn't do it. Post up that paycheck and i might go find one but we all know that burger king job of yours doesn't pay enough for you to be giving them away.

You wouldnt want blackies disability chk.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!