Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    yes. but makes sense. divide divide. All right here:
    Yes evil wants us divided. Use one against the other...Easier to conquor. What has been happening in Cali is just a taste of how they want this country. They want you under their control... slaves.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I have... MANY times
    What have you done to Shep? Many times, maybe I don't really want to know. That's between you and Shep. BAAAAAh BAAAAAh
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And crooks and liars and snopes are? A bunch of Democratic 'fact checkers'... REALLY??? Your more into whose show or reporting it instead of the facts of the story. Shep might be a 'crediable' reporter but his facts and sources are wrong. And if you like facts why dont you look over my quotes like you have before and youll see when I said Flynn was safe. Pretty sure it was way before anyone reported that he wasnt going to jail. And where did I get that? Thanx Q. Your either your that dumb on Q or a shill.
    Who says Sheps facts are wrong You? I mean your telling me the Clinton's have killed or been involved somehow in 100 plus deaths. think about that 100 deaths. Do you realize how many people have to be involved in that to keep it a secret and for years and years and years at that. I mean what did they do sign a NDA lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Who says Sheps facts are wrong You? I mean your telling me the Clinton's have killed or been involved somehow in 100 plus deaths. think about that 100 deaths. Do you realize how many people have to be involved in that to keep it a secret and for years and years and years at that. I mean what did they do sign a NDA lol
    Who said its a secret. Easy to do when the ABC groups and DOJ have long been infiltrated. 100 kills in 40 years isn't unfathomable. More than that in Haiti alone.

He's not saying Bill and Hillary pulled a trigger, but that people were killed to support these two sociopaths along their path in politics.

Duane took a job at snopes. So now they have 4 employees lol.

And crooks and liars and snopes are? A bunch of Democratic 'fact checkers'... REALLY??? Your more into whose show or reporting it instead of the facts of the story. Shep might be a 'crediable' reporter but his facts and sources are wrong. And if you like facts why dont you look over my quotes like you have before and youll see when I said Flynn was safe. Pretty sure it was way before anyone reported that he wasnt going to jail. And where did I get that? Thanx Q. Your either your that dumb on Q or a shill.
    Dirtdobber Your facts and sources can not be wrong but you are creditable. Q has already been proven to be a right wing conspiracy site. Is Fox news a reliable news source or not. If any of it is not creditable then the whole source is not. In other words its fake news.

Here is a whole page of Q being a conspiracy site. Have your pick on which source you want to use.

https://search.xfinity.com/?searchTe...b&searchPage=1
    dirtdobber you didn't answer my question. Was Flynn fired by Trump because he lied to Pence?
    Last edited by ss12; 12-15-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Who said its a secret. Easy to do when the ABC groups and DOJ have long been infiltrated. 100 kills in 40 years isn't unfathomable. More than that in Haiti alone.

He's not saying Bill and Hillary pulled a trigger, but that people were killed to support these two sociopaths along their path in politics.

Hey you and dobber believe whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtdobber Your facts and sources can not be wrong but you are creditable. Q has already been proven to be a right wing conspiracy site. Is Fox news a reliable news source or not. If any of it is not creditable then the whole source is not. In other words its fake news.

Here is a whole page of Q being a conspiracy site. Have your pick on which source you want to use.

https://search.xfinity.com/?searchTe...b&searchPage=1
    dirtdobber you didn't answer my question. Was Flynn fired by Trump because he lied to Pence?
    ss12 how did like that excuse. Only some of the people on fox spews fake news. go figure.

Kid, That doesn't surprise me.

they ever catch the Russians who hacked the DNC?

What have you done to Shep? Many times, maybe I don't really want to know. That's between you and Shep. BAAAAAh BAAAAAh
    I have proved you wrong MANY OF TIMES. What you and Shep do is your own business. Bet you email him for tips on makeup dont ya Special
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I have proved you wrong MANY OF TIMES. What you and Shep do is your own business. Bet you email him for tips on makeup dont ya Special
    dirtdobber , I give big credit . You keep them out of their skin . I here them crawl on
    almost every post . lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Kid believe what you want. As Ive said research it

Does Shep's sexual preference make his reporting less accurate? I don't care what his sexual preference is as long as his information is accurate. If you can discredit his information please do.
    nope , not saying his sexual preference is the reason for his bias toward the president , its the scolding trump gave him during the election and like the rest of the dems , he cant get over it.......

Who said its a secret. Easy to do when the ABC groups and DOJ have long been infiltrated. 100 kills in 40 years isn't unfathomable. More than that in Haiti alone. He's not saying Bill and Hillary pulled a trigger, but that people were killed to support these two sociopaths along their path in politics.
    Your wasting your time balljoint.... if he doesnt see on msm or Special isnt saying it he wont believe it. I was told that there would be people like this that wont or cant handle the truth if it was right in their faces. SAD

Dirtdobber Your facts and sources can not be wrong but you are creditable. Q has already been proven to be a right wing conspiracy site. Is Fox news a reliable news source or not. If any of it is not creditable then the whole source is not. In other words its fake news. Here is a whole page of Q being a conspiracy site. Have your pick on which source you want to use.https://search.xfinity.com/?searchTe...b&searchPage=1dirtdobber you didn't answer my question. Was Flynn fired by Trump because he lied to Pence?
    So Military Intelligence the NSA and Trump are a right wing conspirarcy theory? Oh.... ok....LMFAO you prove to me each and everytime you respond here on 4m. Your so Special...LMFAO.Ok let me hold your hand again.... Fox News is what a news channel is suppose to be. Not a leaning all to the left and being unAmerican news channel as msm is. Their suppose to give both sides of the story...PERIOD! Not being divisive. How hard is that to believe or understand? AND to answer your question by reports yes Flynn was fired. But what if Pence lied? Why would he lie? Because Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried. ALL of them and who was behind those bodies. The list is long. Did you know that Pence has been accussed of being a pedophile more than two years ago and NOBODY from the dems to the msm has ever brought it up? Not even to try to hurt Trump? Look how they treated Kavanaugh that turned out to be a lie but not say a word about Pence? Seems a little strange doesnt it? Do you see now the bs they feed you? This is on youtube... https://youtu.be/P9WKL_UNxds. Why hasnt the msm jumped on this? Obtw the guy talking mysteriously died I believe last year. Think about it. Whether you wanna believe what I got to say because of my sources I have been right on A LOT of predictions. All Im trying to do is wake you and a few others up.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 12-16-2018 at 06:17 PM.

they ever catch the Russians who hacked the DNC?
    What about the Chinese on HRC server? Oh same result... wasnt hacked... bought and paid for. Clinton Foumdation or one of the fifty other projects they have going

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    dirtdobber , I give big credit . You keep them out of their skin . I here them crawl onalmost every post . lmao.
    Its the truth man. This country was going to become a third world country thanks to Obama Clinton the NWO. And yes Obama and Clinton are part of it. If HRC wouldve won sooner or later we would be under military rule. Because our generals would fought and died for our Constitution just like Trump is doing but these idiots dont understand or they are part of evil. This is not about politics. This goes deep very deep. Thanx tho

Its the truth man. This country was going to become a third world country thanks to Obama Clinton the NWO. And yes Obama and Clinton are part of it. If HRC wouldve won sooner or later we would be under military rule. Because our generals would fought and died for our Constitution just like Trump is doing but these idiots dont understand or they are part of evil. This is not about politics. This goes deep very deep. Thanx tho
    lol...……………………………………………………………………………...

So Military Intelligence the NSA and Trump are a right wing conspirarcy theory? Oh.... ok....LMFAO you prove to me each and everytime you respond here on 4m. Your so Special...LMFAO.Ok let me hold your hand again.... Fox News is what a news channel is suppose to be. Not a leaning all to the left and being unAmerican news channel as msm is. Their suppose to give both sides of the story...PERIOD! Not being divisive. How hard is that to believe or understand? AND to answer your question by reports yes Flynn was fired. But what if Pence lied? Why would he lie? Because Pence knows where all the bodies are buried. ALL of them and who was behind those bodies. The list is long. Did you know that Pence has been accussed of being a pedophile more than two years ago and NOBODY from the dems to the msm has ever brought it up? Not even to try to hurt Trump? Look how they treated Kavanaugh that turned out to be a lie but not say a word about Pence? Seems a little strange doesnt it? Do you see now the bs they feed you? This is on youtube... https://youtu.be/P9WKL_UNxds. Why hasnt the msm jumped on this? Obtw the guy talking mysteriously died I believe last year. Think about it. Whether you wanna believe what I got to say because of my sources I have been right on A LOT of predictions. All Im trying to do is wake you and a few others up.
    Sorry you information will never wake me up. Your above post is out there. When other posters read this they will know who supplies creditable information and who the right wing conspiracy nut is. BAAAAAH BAAAAAH!!