Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well since you brought it up.....did I mention you in any way?? Or did you just assume you were that important that I was referring to you when you whined about people twisting the exact words you yourself wrote?Think real hard and then think about all the other members of the Bob Squad that say the exact same thing about everybody else that doesn't agree with them or questions some of the silly things they say to justify anything and everything.Oh you twisted my words.....yahdda yahdda.
    Lol, I love it. You cant own it. Just like you preach. Like I said, hypocrite. Carry on. We all know you are full of sh¡t.

The fact he spends so much of his time talking about him says it all, positive or negative he is consumed by Bobby, he is a polarizIng figure in the sport...by far the most exciting in the sport to watch...I fell asleep after Bobby ate the wall...

So you insessantly call yourself a rabid race fan , complain about people talking about Bobby instead of us enjoying a dlm race, go out of your way to trash any and every opinion that's not glowing about Bobby at times and try and turn every conversation into a " you should just enjoy good racing as a whole and quit talking about Bobby all the time" rant.......and then cash it in and just go to sleep after he knocks himself out of a crown jewel and skip the rest of the race????

And you still wonder why??
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Smooth, you conveniently forgot to answer the question..........didnt really expect anything less.

And by "we"......assuming you mean you and all the 32 action figures you have in the toy Box?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-13-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Go away bbq, let race fans enjoy racing. You have some weird infatuation with Pierce and his fans. So what if one if his fans predict he will win 40 world 100's. So what if one of his fans or more say hes the greatest. So what if his fans dont care if he bangs the cushion and tears up some sheet metal. SO WHAT! He is fun to watch and we love it. But you, you want to knock them down and belittle them because you dont like it. Well, bbq, why don't you take your ball and go home? Quit raining on people's parade.

Good Fans enjoy racing......fair weather , my way or the highway fans turn it off or go to sleep and take their ball and go home when their guy gets knocked out of the race.

Right?

Quit seeding the clouds and there will be no rain btw.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-13-2019 at 08:18 AM.