Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

these promoters need to quick jumping some body when they ask a question about something!! free country

Well apparently I got banned for reporting all the spam this morning, so I had to make a new account, but just let me say this dirtnut. I'm not the most experienced fan here, but I've been watching the races for a hell of a lot longer than 10 years, so before you are so quick to call me a dumb ass from behind the safety of your computer you may want to look in the mirror to see who the real one is.

I enjoyed the races at the pond last year, and if Brandon does as good a job as the other promoters did, we'll be just fine. And I've heard good stuff about how he's done with LCS since he took over too.

I'd love to see some big money races come in there, but you don't build a superstar track overnight. And you sure don't do it for free.
    Last edited by NormP; 03-02-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Default B m h .....

Brandon , I don't know ya personally , but I know you are doing the best ya can ! ! ! My bud races w\ya weekly. Can ya say 'Kid Rock'... Keep on doin' your thing , that track means ALOT to a bunch of folks....

Default Dirtnut!

I'm reading your reply's to this thread and, with key words you use like, straight up, dog and jumped, I'm getting vision's of Fred Durst black hat on backwards, plaid underwear pulled up to your belly-button with baggy britches hanging down around your kneecaps.
    Do yourself a favor and join the Marines or something.....Do something that contributes to society.

BMH......You don't need to reply to the negative toe-jam eaters!
    That"s why God made Crackerbutt's from Florida.....I'm all over it!
    You have enough problems.
    I'll be attending both tracks when, I'm not on the road working and contributing to the latest and greatest O'Bummer Bailout!

Default Wallcrusher Tour

If any PM's want to know!
    Unless work schedule conflicts. I attend Ponderosa Speedway races....Those are on Fridays.
    I plan on attending Cumberland Speedway races.....I think Saturdays...I'll confirm their schedule! Sometimes I'll suffer through Bardstown.....but, man, I don't know!
    I also normally, am at both Eldora races, The North/South at Florence, occasional trips to Tazewell, Tn. and whatever Dirt Track in the vicinity of the project I'm working on. That's anywhere from FL to TX to PA to OK to......well, you get my drift!
    I almost always am wearing a Florida Gator baseball style hat. I'm a little over 6ft.tall and weigh around 220lb.
    I have a scar on the right side of my face about 5in to 6in long...you have to look close, Doc did a pretty good job!.....that's my right not yours....It will be your left looking at me......Right?......ha ha (joke).
    Anyway,....... I ain't hard to find!

thats the way iam. i go to the races about every weekend so i ant hard to find. i ask a question which that whats this board is about. some of these rednecks get on here and think they are going to scare me which iam a grown man !!i think i can take up for myself if i cant i got something that will!!! so iam done with this post so good luck in 2011 at your races!! richard

Default Honestly Dirtnut

...Go back and read you're first post!
    You were very critical of the races the track was providing.
    And then you took the occasion to slam them, on the bathroom.
    ......Try Eldora, on a big race night....... some people, could call in the center for disease control!

You came off as a jerk.....plain and simple.
    And,....be very careful on how you choose your words.....some people, could call it a threat!

iam going to post for you wallcrusher,iam talking about the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) restrooms!! i have been to eldora,lcs,richmond and to a few others. you can wash you hands at all but a couple. i dont know how you feal about that,but when i handle my stuff i like to wash my hands before i eat,i was talking to hardcrove anyway!!!you should see some of those pms i got!! you would want to shoot some butt!!you never know who you are talking too on here so be carefully what you hope for. SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING TO YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnut View Post
    iam going to post for you wallcrusher,iam talking about the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) restrooms!! i have been to eldora,lcs,richmond and to a few others. you can wash you hands at all but a couple. i dont know how you feal about that,but when i handle my stuff i like to wash my hands before i eat,i was talking to hardcrove anyway!!!you should see some of those pms i got!! you would want to shoot some butt!!you never know who you are talking too on here so be carefully what you hope for. SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING TO YOU!!
    I hope only, the best for you.....so please.....stay, or, go back to school and, work on your grammar/communication/writing skills.
    And you may also consider taking some handi-wipes for your yo yo's, at whatever entertainment event you may attend in the future. Did you know that, most germ's are passed on by door handle's to restroom's?....scary huh?
    You really need to get a hold of your anger!

I usually do not post on matters such as this, but in this case I will. I believe that Brandon is doing a very good job trying to do the right things for the drivers,fans and for the race track itself. Now I can speak plainly of this considering that I have been in constant contact with Brandon regarding these changes for quite some time. Let us all realize that YES!, LCS does need some bleacher work(some of which has been addressed),YES....the Bathrooms need a facelift......but be it known, that I have had conversation with Brandon abvout improving these items as well as many others over the last few months so i know the effort is there and i also know that brandon has his heart in the right place. you see- there is an objective way to get the point across to folks like Brandon. Brandon is young, excited about racing, wants to be the best show in town and supply and provide all the upgrades to all of you all at the same time. I will say 1st hand friends- This is a major undertaking for a young man like Brandon and all the while trying to run teh races on top of that. It is simple and i want to ask each of you that want to see racing at a better level- come help brandon get to this place, help racing by helping brandon, have the right attitude towards all this instead of running off at the mouth about things that you could obviously help control to some degree. Life would be more pleasant and we would all reach the goals set forth here. Now....I will be the very 1st one to tell all of you this, I have never saw eye to eye with Ol' Harold all the time but I loved the guy regardless because I know he was the same everytime......Brandon as well.......he knows that when I have an issue i will find him......good or not so good...but again, Brandon does (NOT) run from questions-quite teh contrary, he has addressed any issues that I may have had promptly, which is a lot more than I can say for the "SO CALLED TOURING SERIES"...so Brandon is doing the absolute best he can, with what he has to work with and the help he has aquired to get all the maintenance done for everyone to come watch the races. I am 110% posative that if you all went to LCS today and asked if you could lend a hand, donate some time,excersise your expertise in certain areas to help this race track- Brandon would welcome your help. remember- Brandon is doing this on his own.....and all the while still has the best overall car count in central Ky. Race track(s) have to make money, they have to pay the bills, pay the drivers, pay for maintenance and insurance and all the while make a living for the owner.........now!!! who out there wants all this.....and then who wants all this a still try and sleep at night knowing that you are trying to satisfy every single person in the stands. Just honestly a very tough situation.....so there is the RESPONSABILITY factor....unfortunately, something a few people just do not get. So- in closing, I support Brandon because I see the effort, I see what it takes and that is why our Company will be supporting Brandon with a new Killer Chassis in 2011. I hope this was not too lengthy folks, but we all need to help racing and supporting and helping folks like Brandon will only help the sport we all love....thanks and have a good afternooon. John/ Killer Chassis

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERCHASSIS View Post
    I usually do not post on matters such as this, but in this case I will. I believe that Brandon is doing a very good job trying to do the right things for the drivers,fans and for the race track itself. Now I can speak plainly of this considering that I have been in constant contact with Brandon regarding these changes for quite some time. Let us all realize that YES!, LCS does need some bleacher work(some of which has been addressed),YES....the Bathrooms need a facelift......but be it known, that I have had conversation with Brandon abvout improving these items as well as many others over the last few months so i know the effort is there and i also know that brandon has his heart in the right place. you see- there is an objective way to get the point across to folks like Brandon. Brandon is young, excited about racing, wants to be the best show in town and supply and provide all the upgrades to all of you all at the same time. I will say 1st hand friends- This is a major undertaking for a young man like Brandon and all the while trying to run teh races on top of that. It is simple and i want to ask each of you that want to see racing at a better level- come help brandon get to this place, help racing by helping brandon, have the right attitude towards all this instead of running off at the mouth about things that you could obviously help control to some degree. Life would be more pleasant and we would all reach the goals set forth here. Now....I will be the very 1st one to tell all of you this, I have never saw eye to eye with Ol' Harold all the time but I loved the guy regardless because I know he was the same everytime......Brandon as well.......he knows that when I have an issue i will find him......good or not so good...but again, Brandon does (NOT) run from questions-quite teh contrary, he has addressed any issues that I may have had promptly, which is a lot more than I can say for the "SO CALLED TOURING SERIES"...so Brandon is doing the absolute best he can, with what he has to work with and the help he has aquired to get all the maintenance done for everyone to come watch the races. I am 110% posative that if you all went to LCS today and asked if you could lend a hand, donate some time,excersise your expertise in certain areas to help this race track- Brandon would welcome your help. remember- Brandon is doing this on his own.....and all the while still has the best overall car count in central Ky. Race track(s) have to make money, they have to pay the bills, pay the drivers, pay for maintenance and insurance and all the while make a living for the owner.........now!!! who out there wants all this.....and then who wants all this a still try and sleep at night knowing that you are trying to satisfy every single person in the stands. Just honestly a very tough situation.....so there is the RESPONSABILITY factor....unfortunately, something a few people just do not get. So- in closing, I support Brandon because I see the effort, I see what it takes and that is why our Company will be supporting Brandon with a new Killer Chassis in 2011. I hope this was not too lengthy folks, but we all need to help racing and supporting and helping folks like Brandon will only help the sport we all love....thanks and have a good afternooon. John/ Killer Chassis
    Yeah....what he said!