21 Stacy White
    2 Clark Molster
    3 Harold Garrett

Pony:
    17 Justin Woodard
    c4 Josh Cordin
    3 Doug Thompson
    29 Travis Robinson
    Last edited by DelphComm; 03-26-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Thumbs up

racing over at 10:48pm

1. Danny Ledford Qualified in the high 12s only about the fifth to do that
    2. David Payne
    3. Jacob Grizzle
    4. George Mashburn
    5. Rodney Weeks.
    There were 10 Supers
    Both Chastains broke
    Track was in good shape, no dust
    It was cold and held the crowd down some
    Had 40 cars with more coming in two weeks

The five that I can remimber is track record holder Anthony " Dirty White Boy" White 12.5 (Tarheel)
    Billy Moyer in the first Tarheel
    Jonathan Davenportin the Tarheel he won
    Terry Casey in one of the mosy exciting two laps ever run at TCR during one of Ray's Southern Nationals
    Danny Ledford in two 12 second laps

Some of the best racing I have seen at Tri County in recent years, Track was nice with no Dust ,2 groove racing !! Danny Ledford was Flying In late model !!! And Charlie Parker did one of the best jobs driving that #27 that I have seen in years !! Congrats Charlie and crew !!

It was a good nite of racing. Thanks to Ray and crew for getting TCR back to where it was a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cv48truck View Post
    1. Danny Ledford Qualified in the high 12s only about the fifth to do that
    2. David Payne
    3. Jacob Grizzle
    4. George Mashburn
    5. Rodney Weeks.
    There were 10 Supers
    Both Chastains broke
    Track was in good shape, no dust
    It was cold and held the crowd down some
    Had 40 cars with more coming in two weeks

The five that I can remimber is track record holder Anthony " Dirty White Boy" White 12.5 (Tarheel)
    Billy Moyer in the first Tarheel
    Jonathan Davenportin the Tarheel he won
    Terry Casey in one of the mosy exciting two laps ever run at TCR during one of Ray's Southern Nationals
    Danny Ledford in two 12 second laps
    Pretty sure Evan Harrell turned a 12 sec lap when he broke Anthony's track record in I believe the same car Danny was driving . I know he bought the old 28 a couple years back not sure if Danny is still driving it or has a new one . Danny is a heck of a driver probably one of the best drivers you haven't heard about , he is smooth . I thought Ray and crew did a great job and was glad to see a lot of toccoa regulars coming out to race . Can't wait to go back two big thumbs up .

CarolinaDirt: You are right about Evan. To the best of my knowledge White still holds the track record. Danny is still in Evan's former car. By the way I am still recovering from my heart attack and had to take a season off from working at the track, but could not miss the first race off 2011. Thanks to everybody that prayed for me the month I was in the hospital, God gave some more opportunities to go to the races.
    Had to get a new user name.
    Carl Vanzura

So glad to hear you are doing well Carl , glad your able to make it out to the races . I didn't see you last night I'll try to find you and say hello next time .

I remember a few years back Danny Byers was one of, if not the first, to turn a 12 sec lap at Tri-County. He was in a new GRT that was spider web themed.

i agree totally a great nite of racing one of the best in a very very long time ray is doing a great job he has started out this season with a bang. considering the track was run down about as bad as it could be last year just shows that ray has put alot of effort into it and in my opinion car count and crowd will both keep going up i think if payout was alittle more it would be unbelievable the cars that would be there and everyone knows when the cars are there the people are there. last nite danny was drivng great adn had a rocket ship under him wow!!! he was absolutely flying also the late model sportsman panter set fastest time with a 13.54 and parker with a 13.64 withh the rest of field i think in the 14's in saying this the track was in good shape and raceable amazing fast cars all around hope this year turns out to be a real success good job ray.

and one more thing that i think is just absolutely grand hats off for the prayer in drivers meeting WONDERFUL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cv48truck View Post
    CarolinaDirt: You are right about Evan. To the best of my knowledge White still holds the track record. Danny is still in Evan's former car. By the way I am still recovering from my heart attack and had to take a season off from working at the track, but could not miss the first race off 2011. Thanks to everybody that prayed for me the month I was in the hospital, God gave some more opportunities to go to the races.
    Had to get a new user name.
    Carl Vanzura

This is good to see!!....I hope you have been doing well Carl, and it is just great to see you back on here posting. I wanted to come last night but i just had so much to get done i couldn't make it.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com