Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default North Georgia Speedway ""CLOSED""

Anyone got the facts ? Heard everyone quit !

That's what I'm hearing too!My god can we get someone in there to run this track and run it as a business.I think we got to many big chiefs and not enough indians....
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

Please someone run North ga Spepedway,as a fan I luv watching some dirt racing.....

Default Put this to rest

Official word will come tomorrow. NGA is making a few changes. Now quit all the rumors.

Ill agree 32racer32 lets not start all these rumors so lets all sit back and see what happens.

i agree robuga.. someone with the money to run the place needs to take it over and run it like a business. Nothing against Timmy because as far as i can tell by the comments everyone has made he does a good job with getting the track prepared, but if he doesnt have the money to keep the place open then why doesnt he let someone who is able to provide the financial backing run the show. Times are too hard and too many tracks are being lost the way it is.

I was hoping to get the chance to run there a couple of times this year. With Green Valley only running a few shows we need to find somewhere else to run when they arent besides TST.
    Last edited by RacedudeGa; 05-04-2011 at 03:25 PM.

just heard from very reliable source that helps out at N. Georgia or should say did help out at N. Georgia is closed, came from Timmy himself sorry guys but that seems to be the way it is, Timmy said he quit

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast06 View Post
    just heard from very reliable source that helps out at N. Georgia or should say did help out at N. Georgia is closed, came from Timmy himself sorry guys but that seems to be the way it is, Timmy said he quit
    Maybe Jody M. will run it by himself!

I sure hate to read this.

I've only been there once, but I thought it was one of the best tracks I'd ever seen.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

It's to much like a soap oprea for me to go back!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd4 View Post
    im sorry for getting on here and bashing but till the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) youngs sell the place its never gonna be any better heck ive been going to nga for years and this year we had alot of cars a lot of fans in the seats now here we go again shut down closed the door why cause yall want to be a bunch of lil bitches . heck thought timmy was good for nga well thats a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) joke hes all ready quit four or so times allready this year yeah im pissed to see them talking bout jody,timmy,steve why cant yall get alone for the better good of the track o no one may get lil atteion bunch of chit that swhats this is sorry to bash but its just a lil bit to much to deal with bout to get my car together now that shot to hell hope yall are happy thanks alot
    Chris...I never expected to hear this bashing from you. You have always been good to NGS, and your support has been appreciated. I hate to see you jump on the soap opera train of bashers that know nothing about what is going on behind the scenes, nor should they. I will say that you are bashing the wrong people. I would love to personally introduce you to a couple of the "(not a nice word) Youngs"....I know for a fact after reading this, they would like to meet you!

Now, as soon as anything "official" is resolved, it will be posted on the official website first, not the rumor mill.
    We apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion on the site during the past few days. Staff changes are in process, and we hope all issues are resolved shortly.

Thank you to everyone for all your support,
    Mark Wooten
    NGS PR
    northgaspeedway@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by All Revved Up View Post
    Chris...I never expected to hear this bashing from you. You have always been good to NGS, and your support has been appreciated. I hate to see you jump on the soap opera train of bashers that know nothing about what is going on behind the scenes, nor should they. I will say that you are bashing the wrong people. I would love to personally introduce you to a couple of the "(not a nice word) Youngs"....I know for a fact after reading this, they would like to meet you!

Now, as soon as anything "official" is resolved, it will be posted on the official website first, not the rumor mill.
    We apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion on the site during the past few days. Staff changes are in process, and we hope all issues are resolved shortly.

Thank you to everyone for all your support,
    Mark Wooten
    NGS PR
    northgaspeedway@gmail.com
    Well if my home track opened and closed the gates and constantly have as many problems as North Georgia does, I'd be pissed too.....

I WILL RACE FOR FREE , JUST MAKE SURE YOU SPELL MY NAME RIGHT

Honestly, my team all agree that we will race for free just open the gate saturday !!!!!!

Chris the YOUNGS have not done nothing but work there tail off trying to get this place to stay open then u get get on here and act like a little bitch and cuss the youngs because your little weed eater sounding mini stock is almost done.I got a good ideal why dont u take your little skinny cry baby a$$ up to one of the YOUNGS and tell them what u just said as a keyboard jocky.

jason t

i would like to appologize for the post i put on here ealier guess i should have thought bout the actions it would start but after this started today i lost a sponsor witch i know its not nga, the youngs or anyone else that has worked their azzes off to support nga. mark sorry for what ive do
    ne i love nga you know ive allways put great things on here bout the place and to the intire young famliy im truely sorry and to jason300 sorry dude im here for nga and any work i can do for them . just want the place to make it and now this but o well guess i jumped the gun not like me to do such a thing just wanted to get on that new clay. again sorry for the bashing it will not happen again.
    Last edited by chrisd4; 05-04-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Hard to bash the Youngs they tried to help by giving Timmy the 1st 5 races for free (didn't have to make NO lease payment) and he thanks them by pullin out after the 5th race.............go figure.....

Web site says closed! Anybody know when it will re-open?

Please everyone watch the website as if you want to know the truth please watch the website as I'm sure they will post all the info asap at http://www.northgaspeedway.net/

Please open it back up got have me some dirt racing on Saturday night!

If the Youngs want the track open so bad, why don't they just let someone run the track free of charge. I know that If I owned it but didn't want to run it and wanted it open for all my fellow racers I would work out a deal for someone that would be a win win...
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by #444dirtfan View Post
    hard to bash the youngs they tried to help by giving timmy the 1st 5 races for free (didn't have to make no lease payment) and he thanks them by pullin out after the 5th race.............go figure.....
    you have not a clue what went on 444dirtfan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race