Default Birky and High Side Hustler Commit to the Silver Dollar Nationals Fans Fund program

Brian Birkhofer and Jason Feger have committed to being a part of the Silver Dollar Nationals Fan Fund program, which means they will be racing in Nebraska in late July.

The Fans Fund program will allow fans to donate to a PayPal account to provide these drivers with funds to enourage their participation in the SDN. Fans of the Outlaw Nationals at Cedar Lake Speedway have beein doing this for several years, and Shawano Speedway in Wisconsin is also doing something similar for a WoO late model race there.

I am having my website updated to allow fans to click through to the PayPal account for the Fans Fund program and will let you know when this is available.

Cedar Lake will be giving $10,000 in cash and parts divided between several drivers. This is our first try so my goals aren't quite as high. I would still like to give each driver at least $500. Scott McBride of Lincoln has pledged $100, and so will the Rest of the Dirt.

via Ron Meyer from therestofthedirt.com

+++ttt+++

You have got to be EFFING kidding me right?

No we are not "effing" kidding.

For every $10 dollars donated you will be entered to win the grand prize.... 2 tickets to Iowa Speedway Saturday July 16th for the ARCA and Camping World Truck Series races.

Be sure and "like" our facebook page.....
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Re...17756431637629
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 05-18-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Breaking News!!!!!!! Voting/Donating is now open!!!!!

Go to www.therestofthedirt.com to cast your vote. The grand prize is 2 tickets to Iowa Speedway July 16th for the ARCA and Camping World Truck races!!!

Also take advantage of our 'Early Bird' special. Joe Kosiski and I-80 Speedway have sweetened the deal, for every $25 dollars you donate, you will receive $5 dollars off your ticket for the Alphabet Soup Race on May 29th!!!!

$25 donated = $5.00 off
    $50 donated = $10.00 off
    $75 donated = $15.00 off
    $100.00 donated = Free ticket

This is a helluva deal for the fans!!! You have until the close of the business day on Thursday May 26th to be a part of this promotion!!! We will then let the track know who donated and how much. The girls at the will call window will then take care of you.

Find us on Facebook, we will be doing updates on how the voting is going. Also we be letting people know how Brian and Jason are doing in other races across the country.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Re...17756431637629
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 05-19-2011 at 06:12 PM.

One week until the Alphabet Soup Race. Have taken you advantage of the Early Bird special yet???? For every $25 you donate to help Brian Birkhofer and Jason Feger race at the Silver Dollar Nationals, you will receive $5 off your ABC race ticket. You have until THIS thursday to take advantage of the Soup Race promotion. Remember our grand prize drawing is 2 tickets to the Camping World Truck Series and ARCA races. Every $10 you donate will give you a chance at winning the tickets.

Make sure you "like" us on facebook.....
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The...17756431637629

A shout out to Joe Proctor at Action Signs for making a awesome logo for the facebook page. Also thanks to Birkhofer Racing for donating some shirts to give away, if you wanna win a shirt, just simply go to www.therestofthedirt.com and vote/donate!!!!!

Check out the facebook page....
    http://www.facebook.com/restofthedirtdriversfund

‎2 days left to take advantage of the Early Bird Special for the Alphabet Soup Race (MLRA,NCRA,Corn Belt Clash). For every $25 donated I-80 speedway will take $5 off your race ticket on May 29th. We realized today that their isnt a $25 option on the voting website. If you wanna donate/vote a different amount than is what is listed ($5,$10,$20,$50), you can simply just donate/vote again.

If you took advantage of the early bird special by donating $25 or more to either Birky or Feger. You can go to the will call window Sunday night to redeem your discount. Every $25 you donated, you will receive $5 off your Soup race ticket.

Brady Smith will be in attendance and possibly Darren Miller.

We are nearing the half mark of our donation goal. Remember every $10 you donate to help Brian Birkhofer or Jason Feger attend the The Silver Dollar Nationals Super Late Model and USMTS Modified Race! will enter you for a chance at tickets to Iowa Speedway for ARCA and Camping World Truck race on July 16th.

you can vote/donate at www.therestofthedirt.com

Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/restofthedirtdriversfund

I don't understand it. Can I get a donation fund to help me race at the local track?

Just curious....if Feger is attending this event, why isn't it on his website?

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32 View Post
    Just curious....if Feger is attending this event, why isn't it on his website?
    The site hasn't been updated for a few weeks, we are going to try to update between Dream and Summernationals -- But there's in reality only 3 days to do so -- and get ready for SN.

Less than 6 weeks remain until the Silver Dollar Nationals. So if you wanna vote/donate for Brian Birkhofer and Jason Feger why wait any longer. Remember every $10 you donate towards either Birky or Feger enters yourself a chance at winning tickets to Iowa Speedway July 16th for the Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA race doubleheader.

The race is July 21-23 at I-80 Speedway in Greenwood Nebraska, exit 420 off of I-80. It pays a whopping $25,000 to win for the Lucas Oil MLRA Late Models. Each driver will run 2 heat races paying $500 in Silver Dollars to the winner. The 2nd heat race will be a total invert from the first heat starting positions, with the total accumlation in passing points being used between both heats on qualifying for the feature. The USMTS modifieds will also be in action.

you can vote/donate at www.therestofthedirt.com

"like" us on facebook at www.facebook.com/restofthedirtdriversfund
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 06-13-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Highest donation received today through Sunday for either Birky or Jason Feger will receive a Brian Birkhofer racing shirt courtsey of Alissa Birkhofer and Brian Birkhofer Racing. So why wait to vote/donate any longer?? Remember the grand prize is 2 tickets to Iowa Speedway July 16th for Camping World Truck and ARCA series doubleheader. you can vote/donate @ www.therestofthedirt.com