Thumbs up Clinton Co. Results?

Any results from Clinton Co.? Heard from a friend there was a huge crowd!!! He wasn't able to stay but,said there was a pit full of cars tonight.Sounds like Brown has been busy!!

Question

Surely somebody has some resultsby now.Thanks

Watson won the late models, Tungate second, Shelton, Delaney, and so on. Eleven cars with some good racing up front. It looked like Tungate was gonna take the lead a few times but every time he got beside Watson a caution would come out. Pretty good crowd too. I'd say anywhere from 100-120 people. Next weekend will be a better event so more people will probably come then along with more cars and better racing.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2race101 View Post
    Watson won the late models, Tungate second, Shelton, Delaney, and so on. Eleven cars with some good racing up front. It looked like Tungate was gonna take the lead a few times but every time he got beside Watson a caution would come out. Pretty good crowd too. I'd say anywhere from 100-120 people. Next weekend will be a better event so more people will probably come then along with more cars and better racing.
    120 people is a good crowd? Lol

It's good compared to the crowd size when it was being leased at the beginning of the season. Then it was only 50-60 on a good night so it's already doubled. It could be a lot better but shows like tonight where not just one car runs off and leaves the rest of the field are gonna have to continue for most people to wanna come watch.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2race101 View Post
    It's good compared to the crowd size when it was being leased at the beginning of the season. Then it was only 50-60 on a good night so it's already doubled. It could be a lot better but shows like tonight where not just one car runs off and leaves the rest of the field are gonna have to continue for most people to wanna come watch.
    I was pleased to see several cars there. It will take some time to build a good attendance. It was only the first race since Brown took over. I thought it was a pretty good night.

Next week should be a good draw for people and cars.
    "Adapt and Overcome!"

I liked the Mod Lites. Those lil boogers truck on.
    "Adapt and Overcome!"

120 people at $10 each= $1200, if they are all adults. LM's $1000 to win. I dont think I want any part of being a race promoter. Those numbers just dont add up.

There were a lot more than 100 people in the stands, i heard Brown tell one of the track workers he had at least 250-300 in the stands, and that he had done real well at the consession stands. I was in the pits and there were prolly 150 or better there. Pretty good for the first weekend.

Default Speaker

A speaker for pit bleachers would be nice
    to many drivers have the nascar "syndrome"and walk away from the car when it stops on the track.if driver was required to stay with the car,track could be cleared much quicker.late model left in gear and wrecker was forever getting to pits.
    does #44 late model always start the race,no matter his start position?
    once cars are on the track rolling it in block track exit until track is ready.
    VENI VIDI VICI

I did notice the mistake made letting Watson get out to a straightaway lead at the beginning while starting in 2nd. That actually might've cost Tungate the race with Watson getting by with that big of a jump. I have a feeling he won't get the chance to do it again next weekend with so many good cars at the track racing for the $3000 prize.