Super Late Model:
    F24 - Frank Ingram
    x18 - Michael Page
    66 - Tony Knowles
    25 - Jay Smith
    21 - Tracy Watson

Cr:
    26 - Chris & Eric Neese

Congrats to Fast Frank! Now lets talk about Dale Thurman and how he SCREWED RJ. RJ had the car to beat he was waiting on his moment to make the pass on Paige. We all hope Thurman spent the night in jail after that class act of running into a crew member on a 4-wheeler with his race car while exiting the track. Lets all just say not only does that make him look bad as well as his sponsors and not to mention Thurman was a government employee at one time. Thats a real class act Thurman your such a LOSER. Thats all i got to say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by fastlane_55 View Post
    Congrats to Fast Frank! Now lets talk about Dale Thurman and how he SCREWED RJ. RJ had the car to beat he was waiting on his moment to make the pass on Paige. We all hope Thurman spent the night in jail after that class act of running into a crew member on a 4-wheeler with his race car while exiting the track. Lets all just say not only does that make him look bad as well as his sponsors and not to mention Thurman was a government employee at one time. Thats a real class act Thurman your such a LOSER. Thats all i got to say about that!
    From my understanding he is a cop or fireman in bartow co ga. He a flaming idiot and if they suspended cass fowler for going at someone then dt should be dq'd forever for hitting someone. He was in the wrong the whole way around and should be glad he left in a cop car and not the ambulance. Speeking of ambulance prayers go out to Tom Darby in his crash on the backstrech he may have broken his left foot/leg so I wish him a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by jus*sayin View Post
    From my understanding he is a cop or fireman in bartow co ga. He a flaming idiot and if they suspended cass fowler for going at someone then dt should be dq'd forever for hitting someone. He was in the wrong the whole way around and should be glad he left in a cop car and not the ambulance. Speeking of ambulance prayers go out to Tom Darby in his crash on the backstrech he may have broken his left foot/leg so I wish him a speedy recovery.
    If I were Thurman I would still consider not going to Dixie or Rome for a long time, because RJ nation is large and in charge. I mean he wrecked the KING. So whos to say he could still end up with some pop knots. LOL He should send the Cherokee County SO a thank you card for cuffing him because if he would have made back to the pits who knows how many pop knots he would have ended up with.