Default Motor poping plz help

I have a steel block 383 callies rotating assembly eagle iron heads 2.02/1.60 heads, msd 6 al, accel super stock coil, Mallory distributor. timing is on 36 deg

What it's doing:
    It will run fine idle and rev up, but when I get on the track and I get about half way up to speed and I go to give it some fuel, It starts poping and I have no power, when I'm up to speed and I let off the throtle I can see a constant blue flame come out of my left header and it don't stop til om at idle speed or I give it a lil throttle. The more laps I RACE it the better it gets it takes around 8 laps of racing for it to go away then it runs like a dream.

At first I thought I was going on the track to cold so I warmed it up to 190-195 and it still done it.
    If your not sideways and all jacked up you must be playing following the leader...

What kind of fuel are you running?

what kind of carb/ bypass? Sounds like it is getting too much fuel when you are letting off(blue flame out header).

It also sounds like probably getting too much when running and takes awhile to clean the plugs off?

I'm running Sunoco 112 octane I am 13 1/2:1 compression also
    I'm running daive Shain carb idk all the jet sizes and stuff. I kno they are offset jets in it, he said on my motor, I would be around 900 cfm..
    Powerslide---I thought about that but if I run it a lil hard in hot laps and in my head it comes out of it about mid way and in my amain it dont do it, everyone at the track is saying ignition so I started looking and I sorta needed a dizzy cap so I went to order one and my dizzy was discontinued in 2006 so I got a new one and I bought a new coil, Audi Swartz told me it could be a coil cuz some times they do that when you put a load on the,.. Im racing Saturday so I'll kno if that fixed it and I'll let you all know, Thanks btw
    If your not sideways and all jacked up you must be playing following the leader...