Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Old reppies never die, they just fade away...

So, is anyone still out there? First time I've been around since they booted the 'real' Red! I see the old place hasn't changed a bit. Still full of monkeys chasing footballs....http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png
    Ban the counterfeit doppelganger -- Redman 28R Fan!!!

Wasn't it? Yet, we keep rolling along.

I miss Reppieland...............
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Yep! And I miss all of those ornery ole Reppies too!

When an old Reppie maxes out on Greenies what is left then??

Default done did slung ya

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    When an old Reppie maxes out on Greenies what is left then??

The Golden Booger, Clayton, reach for the Golden Booger.

Yeah, Red. Wow, haven't seen him on Yahoo in like going on three years, now. Last knowledge I had he was clock-punching a local coal drag. Then came the destruction of mults on here and they banned his primary account so I can't say that I blame him for not frequenting this site.

I miss him and Diva. They were both fun posters and reppie loyalist supreme!

4M has completed the bell curve and now we're digging under the rim and trying to latch on to the clapper for the final peal. At least Gerald is getting lots of new registries from the spammers and bots.

*reppie hug for Sweet* You're still 4M's #1 hottie
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Default last to know...

My bad. I just checked the member list and Red is alive!

I think he was pullin' my 5th wheel bar.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

I though I saw Red's name on the viewers list a couple weeks ago. Wonder why he doesn't check in with a word or two?

Hey Penn!!!!!!!!! Where have you been????????
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Glad to see some of you survived the purge! Don't know about the Diva Red's still out there kickin' and screamin'! I catch him facebooking once in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweethardt View Post
    Hey Penn!!!!!!!!! Where have you been????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY_AlrfB3U0

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzzR-3PPqw

I keed, I keed

First message board I been on in years where you can't frame up a youtube Are they really that cheap here? ffs.

As for me? Just enjoying a mild winter (so far) and digging the bejesus out of the tv car auctions on Speed and Velocity <--- I'm a junkie of this channel. Hoping I can get to a race track in 2012. I really miss the traveling and all the action

I just about cried when I saw you started a thread and no one would play along with you. I really didn't hold much hope for 4M at that point. Anyway, I hope you get your share of dusty beers in 2012. May the thrill of rim-riding be all that and more.

♬ ♬ ♬ Keep on racing in the free world ♬ ♬ ♬
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Default Don"t have much time...........................

.........anymore...... Since January 18 we've had med stuff with the lil woman.........Infection,followed by Gaul Bladder surg in the end of Feb which caused her body to try to shut down completely....I mean Liver,Bowels,Stomach,Kidneys.................You can guess this wasn't much fun........After about 8 days in OSF St Francis she went to a nursing home,and began Dialysis......One month there and home we came........Now we travel 25 miles after I get off work 3 nights a week for Dialysis......Makes for about a 15 to 16 hour day.............SUCKS.....Most of our racin stuff is sold...O well.................Sure was neet to see some of my favorite names on this tired old board again...........................BB

$bill Speaking for others as well as myself, I feel for you very much, hard times have a way of bringing out the best of what is inside of a person. May things get better for you both and you did the right thing by letting us know. Maybe with the prayers of us 4Mers who read this, it will make a difference in your lives.

Best wishes and hang in there partner.

Default Thanks Mr Wetter............................

I kinda figgered ya'll would have my back..............Sumthin bout Ole Reppies..............If ya catch my sideways drift..............................BB

Any old reppies out there today? OBY, Dirt_Diva, Daisey_Dirt. How about ole IH8SNOW!

What's a reppie ?
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

Old Reppie reporting... Ive failed miserable in keeping up with my Reppies!! I shall try to do better..
    Voted Best Show In Town!!!!!!!!!!

Well if it isn't Dirt_Diva! Thought you had moved on. Have not seen you posting for quite some time. Hope all is well with you.

Default Hey Diva

coming to Thunder Mountain for either this weekends Fastrak Touring?

maybe this time Red will grace us with his presents, we have a Faykus hoodie for him, XL should fit!

was good to see you couple months ago

glad to see some REP action

RPMX - the other Tony
    tony

LA office

Hey Clayton!!! Doing good here.. Hanging close to home and catching a ton of some local shows.. The 4m layout didnt suit me, BUT I miss you guys so, I'll try to man up and get with the program!! lol!!

RPMX-- I should be there Saturday night anyway.. iffy about Friday.. may head to Elkins.. havent decided.. depends on when I can beg out of work.. lol!! If Red isnt in attendence, his birthday is coming up and he JUST told me he wanted a Faykus hoodie!!
    Voted Best Show In Town!!!!!!!!!!