Wink Who builds the roomiest cars for fat boys.

Any info on who builds the roomiest cars? I'm a fat boy(6'4" 300lbs.) & the old dirtworks is a little snug. Any info is appreciated. No"just loose weight comments" I have a thyroid condition, I work out all the time just to maintain where I am.

I was told Shaw builds a "Tall" car.... with you at 6'4".... that would help... I am only 6'1" and I hot lapped our 09 shaw a couple of years ago and with the seat as low as it would go, had to bend my head over, knees hitting the wheel and couldn't adjust the brake bias bar.... Reg driver told me then Shaw builds a taller car......

Try BMS. They make a nice "tall" cage car.

Have you seen Brian ruhlman lately. He's not a little guy buy any means and builds one bad a s s modified. Rockets by ruhlman. You won't be dissapointed.

Default Diamond Race cars

Call Ryan and Heather at Diamond Race cars they will set u up with a big boy car. I'm 6' 3 300 lbs and have plenty of room.

Default grc cars

G R C chassis is 2" tall and wider then any other car out their you will have plenty of room call chuck at 812-584-2371

Call Nullynski Racecars 636-332-9337... Strongest and biggest driver area. 6' 5" 260 lbs

So the answer is everybody. Lol.

bout all chassis builders have a tall car! if you want a new one,..but thay hard to find used!! im 6'4 330 lbs!

Default Big Car

I am myself a "big guy" 6-2 275 on a good day, and i am all torso so a tall cage is a must, I recently just purchased the first "BIG" Bandit Race Car from Bryan Barber he was super helpful through the entire process and did a really good job at cage and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit adjustments to make the car more driver size firendly. Putting it together now and so far I am pleased!

BANDIT!! Brian and Butch definitely build the nicest cars you will buy, you WILL not find better craftsmanship in any other and are great to work with.. We are just finishing John DeMoss's 2012 and Clint DeMoss is in the process of getting his 2012 wrapped up also give them a call you will be happy with it.

Thanks for all the info. I've heard about a lot of the chassis listed in the replies. Since I race in Nebraska & Iowa, BMS is the closest to me. Any body ever been in a Harris, Razor, Billsbuilt or Skyrocket? They look tight from browsing photos on the web.

If you have access to Facebook contact Brad Loveday from Canada, he's a big boy and has a Skyrocket
    To bad people that know it all can't do it all!

Pierce cars are roomy im 6'6" and have never had an issue with room in a pierce car donnie can also make the roof bars taller to give u more room to enter and exit. My opinion my be bias cause I work there but as a fellow racer id never want u in a car u were safe and comfortable in
    Racing is LIFE! Everything else is just details!!

Billsbuilt have a lot more room than your dirtworks does. Contact Bob, he can give you better info.

316-304-7892