Default 06' Rocket Blue/Grey

Okay guys. I bought this car and its a blue front end rocket with grey spindles. It has the one piece lowers. I had Audie swartz make me some lower A arms and i did away with the one piece lowers. I kept the grey spindles. What im trying to wrap my head around now is what Rocket settings do i use? Black front end settings? Blue front end settings? Or is it going to be a trial and error trying to figure out how the front end geometry needs to be?

I would say you are going to use the Rocket blue/grey setup. As long as Audie replaced the lowers with the same thing just a 2 peice lower. I would also contact rocket and see if they could put you in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmod1 View Post
    I would say you are going to use the Rocket blue/grey setup. As long as Audie replaced the lowers with the same thing just a 2 peice lower. I would also contact rocket and see if they could put you in the right direction.
    Thanks... I've contacted Rocket and they said they have never heard of anyone doing that before. I think they just brushed me off lol.