Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nov 16-17 DuckRiver Raceway Park (DEEP FRIED 75) $10,000 to win SLM

Per josh plant!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Josh Plant (jpmpromote@gmail.com) September 11, 2012

Duck River Raceway Park, LLC $10,000 To-Win Super Late Models on November 16th and 17th, 2012

1st Annual DUCK RIVER DEEP FRIED 75

Wheel, TN (09/11/12) – Duck River Raceway Park, LLC is proud to announce it will host a $10,000 To-Win Super Late Model event on November 16th and 17th, 2012 along with regular divisions racing.

Duck River Raceway Park, LLC owners Bob and Cathy Harris, are proud to announce and bring a high profile race to the Middle Tennessee area come November 16th and 17th. DRRP, LLC has produced some of the most thrilling races in its history, with the likes of the Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series, Southern Regional Racing Series & its weekly and special events. This race will be no different with many of the regional talent along with some of the national talent drivers that will be dropping in to take the $10,000 prize.

Details of the event are being worked out and finalized as the date draws near. It’s being announced as a $10,000 To-Win event but could possibly be more as far as the purse in the upcoming days as details are being finalized.

Mark your calendars to be at Duck River Raceway Park, LLC November 16th and 17th, 2012 for what’s to be the biggest event in 2012 with a $10,000 To-Win Super Late Model Event.

Duck River Raceway Park, LLC is located at 1100 Haskins Chapel Rd. Lewisburg, TN

Keep a check back on our website www.duckriverracewaypark.com and on our Facebook page Duck River Raceway Park, LLC for announcements and details of the upcoming November 16th and 17th $10, 000 To-Win Super Late Model Event, along with what’s happening at DRRP.LLC. _________________ JPM PROMOTIONS Phone: (615) 604-2179 Email: jpmpromote@gmail.com WEB: www.jpmpromote.com
    Last edited by triple c racing; 10-24-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Smile scheduling

I know it is difficult to schedule a race now days without stepping on another track, but Cleveland has a 5K to win SAS on that night, 17th & Cherokee has the Blue-Gray on the 18th, 10K SAS to win. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    I know it is difficult to schedule a race now days without stepping on another track, but Cleveland has a 5K to win SAS on that night, 17th & Cherokee has the Blue-Gray on the 18th, 10K SAS to win. JMO
    I agree! Everyone knows that Cleveland Speedway has had that same race, on the same Saturday before Thanksgiving for 20+ years!

Yes everyone knows the Gobbler races that Weekend, But we also know that it's Hoosiers only. Bob has looked into it and has alot of commitments from drivers already and heard that drivers at the World 100 showed interest as well. Guess will see. I know alot of the locals here run American Racers so it could be a good payday for a well deserved local at least.

BTT^^ Drivers already committed per Bob Harris: Dennis Erb, Vic Hill, Right Foot Ronnie Lee, Tanner English. Ray Cook has it on his schedule as well as Jason Riggs. Just getting the list going many more to come!! Anyone else know who is planning on trying to tame the Duck?!?

and alot of your regulars that support you every week race on a tire rule and 12 inch spoilers and now your paying good money and change the rules to please a handful of travelers, maybe none of the locals will support this.

Quote Originally Posted by ga racer View Post
    and alot of your regulars that support you every week race on a tire rule and 12 inch spoilers and now your paying good money and change the rules to please a handful of travelers, maybe none of the locals will support this.
    Do short people ever say anything positive?

Smile Request

If for some reason this race were to get rained out, please schedule it when there is not a 5K SAS race within 125 miles. I feel certain those SAS drivers would have attended this race along with a lot more fans. JMO

Tire Rule isn't changed. Its the same rule it has been all year. Only rule that is changed is the spoiler. But can't please everyone. See everyone there. Looks to be shaping up as a good one. I know the GRT shop has got flyers for this race posted there.

Duck River will in my view outdraw the Gobbler, have better talent and better racing, with that said there is plenty of room for both shows. The tire rule is more advantageous at Duck River but whatever floats your tire boat. For me, I'll hit that butt-kickin high-banked joint in Wheel.

Late Model Mark

ill hit cleveland 5 minutes from the house.
    victim

Entry fee and pit pass are changing some minds more than anything else

Smile U sure of that?

Smokey Madden, Dream Weaver, & Billy the Kid going to Cleveland. It is not a question as to who will "outdraw" the Gobbler. Why not schedule it (Duck River) when everyone can enjoy both shows? In this day, tracks really do not need to compete against each other. The Gobbler has had this day for many years. I was wanting to see both races, however with this type of scheduling, Duck River has made that impossible. JMO

[QUOTE=Late_Model_Mark;1600673]Duck River will in my view outdraw the Gobbler, have better talent and better racing, with that said there is plenty of room for both shows. The tire rule is more advantageous at Duck River but whatever floats your tire boat. For me, I'll hit that butt-kickin high-banked joint in Wheel.

Default shut up and race

one thing everbody on here have in common is everybody loves racing, whether it be cleveland or duck river I'm sure there will be enough cars to support both and have great races to. SO SHUT UP AND GO WATCH WHAT EVER RACE YOU WANT TO !!!!

also add Bub McCool, Chad Winkles, and Mike Marlar!

I'll take cleveland any day.The bad thing about duck river is if you don't know where it is,you'd be hard pressed to find it without a gps.Also if you are going GET THERE EARLY,the last time we went we had to sit on the bottom row,and could not see turn 4 or right in front of us.

i do the simple thing, call and get directions. gps are waste of money
    victim

Quote Originally Posted by sevenstates View Post
    I'll take cleveland any day.The bad thing about duck river is if you don't know where it is,you'd be hard pressed to find it without a gps.Also if you are going GET THERE EARLY,the last time we went we had to sit on the bottom row,and could not see turn 4 or right in front of us.
    Must not be that hard to find if they fill the stands like that huh? Great track by the way, even better now that Bob Harris is running the show!

I meant for us it was hard to find the first time...we don't live anywhere near there...there is no sign...thank you...

IMO charging $10 to come watch practice is ridiculous! They are taking a 1 day race and drawing it out. Why not work with Cleveland Speedway and just race on 1 day Friday and follow the same rules? A win win for both tracks!