Default methonal carb with block mecanical pump what do i need ?

ive seen some mods running block mecanical 15psi pumps on methonal with a 5/8s feed line it looked like it had a regulator on the back on the fuel log on the return. id like to run a setup like this on my C&s methonal carb wondering if someone could tell me what i need ?
    Last edited by oldnelly87; 11-01-2012 at 07:34 PM.

You need exactly what you posted. Fuel log, fed and return line as well as a bypass regulator.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Check out the CV Products block mounted pumps...They have a couple for Alky

what do i do with the other port on the bypass regulator i know theirs an in and a out the bottom port is the fuel cell return line do i plug the out port off ?

I use a block mounted pump with methanol. Fuel line from pump to carb tees off to a mechanical bypass from Barry Grant, return line off the bypass back to fuel cell. 3psi at idle, 9psi wot.

With this system, you do have to adjust the linkage from the bypass to the carb if you mess with intakes or carb spacers. Not hard to do.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/CandS-...-Log,9035.html

C&S makes exactly what your looking for here. But Like rhino I used the Barry Grant one myself

Just google throttle bypass kit and search from there.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnelly87 View Post
    what do i do with the other port on the bypass regulator i know theirs an in and a out the bottom port is the fuel cell return line do i plug the out port off ?

No, that go's to the gauge. The one I use has a holley jet in it to adjust the idle pressure. I think with a Pro Cam pump I used a 80 jet. I have since switched to a belt drive pump.