Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shock help

hey what would cuse a car to just snap around with no sign of it
    i have bar angle n my car i changed shock which helped just dont understand y it snaps lose like randomly

To high of rear percentage and/or to much rear weight mounted low and towards the tail of the car. Get it over the rearend as high and on top of it as possible. Shouldn't run anymore than 55%.

Quote Originally Posted by grydergeyer26 View Post
    hey what would cuse a car to just snap around with no sign of it i have bar angle n my car i changed shock which helped just dont understand y it snaps lose like randomly
    Do you have a spool , posi , or welded rear center section ? If you have a posi or welded you may have slippage in the posi or welds broke in the welded center. This would make it act like a broken axle . Many other things could cause the problem . Without seeing what you are talking about its hard to say.

I do not know your whole situation. It could be as simple as a tight/loose condition. Your car is so tight that once you get it to turn if goes all the way around. One thing I have seen though is if your RR caliper is hitting on the frame in the corner it will cause the car to instantly go into a spin. I have seen this happen because the calipers were mounted on top of disk instead of behind and guy was trying to run low ride heights.