Default Right REAR BOTTOM ROD

Have a 2010 Gen X, has a bracket on the frame where the bottom rod bolts up, where you can run a 14,16 and a 18 inch rod. We run the standard 16" rod and have run the 14" rod to tighten entry. Just wondering if we took the bracket off and installed a 18" rod what would happen, would it loosen entry. A friend of mine wanted to try it, but he doesn't race as much as we do so he wants me to try using the long rod. Wants me to be a science experiment LoL.

You want to run a longer rod if it loosens entry?Same angle? Same rear end placement in car static?
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Quote Originally Posted by crash46 View Post
    Have a 2010 Gen X, has a bracket on the frame where the bottom rod bolts up, where you can run a 14,16 and a 18 inch rod. We run the standard 16" rod and have run the 14" rod to tighten entry. Just wondering if we took the bracket off and installed a 18" rod what would happen, would it loosen entry. A friend of mine wanted to try it, but he doesn't race as much as we do so he wants me to try using the long rod. Wants me to be a science experiment LoL.
    it should loosen entry because it should slow down indexing into the rr spring ...then it should let the rr lift on throttle and make rr drive...that should loosen the car on the gas too