Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default when is NASCAR going to park the 48

3 times this year the chamber in the rearend has been out of spec, everytime like today the needed to go out later than there draw so chad has to go thru tech 3 times and get just under the 5 minute clock. when will nascar say u go thru tech if u dont pass u go to the back regardless where u qualify

Quote Originally Posted by mantooth View Post
    3 times this year the chamber in the rearend has been out of spec, everytime like today the needed to go out later than there draw so chad has to go thru tech 3 times and get just under the 5 minute clock. when will nascar say u go thru tech if u dont pass u go to the back regardless where u qualify
    real simple to all teams you fail you go home end of story

They win because the push the limit on everything.. Put in a little over and back it off until NASCAR says its good. Five time champ and a bunch of wins this year and likely will be the champ again....you don't have to like him or Chad, but no one is doing their job better then those two.

come to the track legal or go home

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    They win because the push the limit on everything.. Put in a little over and back it off until NASCAR says its good. Five time champ and a bunch of wins this year and likely will be the champ again....you don't have to like him or Chad, but no one is doing their job better then those two.
    I agree mud, they are on top of their game week in and week out

Lity, when you buy NASCAR then you can make the rules....until then were stuck with what we got. Most every track that I have been to will give you a chance to fix an illegal or extreme part, or if its a deal of little consequence they'll tell you to fix it before you come back. NASCAR looks consistant to me in that regard. I don't know whether you race or not, but if you did you'd surely know that.

Lity, when you buy NASCAR then you can make the rules....until then were stuck with what we got. Most every track that I have been to will give you a chance to fix an illegal or extreme part, or if its a deal of little consequence they'll tell you to fix it before you come back. NASCAR looks consistant to me in that regard. I don't know whether you race or not, but if you did you'd surely know that.
    these are not weekend racers

What? Are they racing on Tuesday now?

Your just PO'd that he got another pole and track record....LOL Look at the bright side, he's probably going to win it so you can do something else rather then waste your time watching it...

well Jimmy parked himself

What? Are they racing on Tuesday now?Your just PO'd that he got another pole and track record....LOL Look at the bright side, he's probably going to win it so you can do something else rather then waste your time watching it...
    yep glad he didn't win

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    yep glad he didn't win
    No matter where they are, you are jealous of the winners and the cream of the crop!!! lol

Im not a JJ fan, but they dont make many mistakes....and they'll be tough to beat in the Chase Final Ten...

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No matter where they are, you are jealous of the winners and the cream of the crop!!! lol
    no just don't like whiners and you like because he's jeffy poos teammate

There are WINNERS, you are the Whiner!

They confiscated Kesolowski's rear ends with similar set ups as the 48 team earlier in the season but were completely legal. NASCRAP felt it was "unsporty." Funny how there is no confiscation of parts that are ACTUALLY ILLEGAL on the 48 team. I'm a fan of neither but obvious favoritism was shown by the ones making the calls there.

If I was you, I don't think I would have worded my response the way you did. Word around the race tracks is that LITE-INN will hold one in his mouth until the swelling goes down and that the white substance dried in the corners of his mouth is NOT whipped cream. Just repeating what has been circulating for a few years now!

and they put up walls in garage so no one could see what they were doing.. what does that tell u

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    If I was you, I don't think I would have worded my response the way you did. Word around the race tracks is that LITE-INN will hold one in his mouth until the swelling goes down and that the white substance dried in the corners of his mouth is NOT whipped cream. Just repeating what has been circulating for a few years now!
    And what about that rumor of him peeping over the restroom stall dividers?

A race car team pushing the limits on rules every week, tell me it's not so! Next you will want to handicap the cars by who has the biggest wallet.