Default PLEASE HELP Alcohol coming out my exhaust

I reset my valves. Restabbed my distributor (Wanted a little more clearance for my plug wires to my headers). I also noticed my floats were alittle high so I adjusted them down. Went to start the car and had alcohol pouring out the exhaust. I dont see any alcohol coming out the boosters like its flooding. I pulled the headers off and it all seems to be coming for #7 & #8 cylinders. My fuel pressure is set at 7psi. Im lost. I cant figure out why it would all of the sudden start doing this. I havent raced for 3 weeks but before that I had no problems. Please any help would be great

I also checked and I am getting fire on those cylinders

7 is too much at idle.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Thats where I have had it set all year without any problems. I just went to the shop and turned it down to 3psi, started the motor and it blew some out (probalby what was laying in the exhaust) then stopped after about 30 seconds it started pouring back out again.

I would check and make sure its not actually water from a bad head gasket.

Its defiantly alcohol

ok, then I would check your needle and seat o rings, replace the power valves, verify the fuel pressure with another gauge and make sure your floats still float.

It's a carburetor issue. I agree with C10.
    Bill W. and Dr. Bob......who could have known.

Better get that oil out of there too. If you have that much fuel pouring through there it'll get past the rings. I can't see how the plugs don't fail though if it's really fuel. There's no way it could be condensation is there?
    Last edited by 50j; 08-12-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Well it was the secondary power valve gasket. I saw the oil and its pretty milky going to change it now. Thanks for all the help

Thanks for the update, glad you found it!