Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist?

Default Racist?

Lets Start a conversation on what people think when they are called a racist. To me being called a racist is probably the equivalent of a Black being called a The N word.When someone calls you a racist they are labeling you and it is meant to hurt you it is not meant is a positive fashion. It is OK for Black people to call other black people the N word but not ok for a white man to call a black man the N word. So from this day on i believe the word RACIST should be held to the equivalent of a white man calling a black man the N word. If a black man can call a white man a racist. Than it should be acceptable for the white man to call the black man the N word. both words are meant to hurt the other person and are not meant to be a positive. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Fire away Liberals!!! lol
    Last edited by DirtRacer2014; 11-07-2013 at 09:48 AM.

RESPECT is a two way street..it is time to start showing it if you expect to receive it!

You have a very warped sense of logic.

Nigger-a label used to describe someone because of the color of their skin.

Racist-a label used to describe someone because of their words and actions toward people who are not of the same color of skin.

You can try and make yourself feel better by attempting to equate the two terms as "hurtful slurs," but the only thing you are proving is how ignorant you really are. Bottom line is blacks get called nigger because of something they have no control over, you on the other hand get called an ignorant moronic racist because of what you CHOOSE to say and do.

Both are labeled as a group. People call you racist because you disagree with a black mans agenda.There are many races that have dark skin. So why is it only Racist if you call a African the N word and not someone of foreign descent with dark skin? And if you want to play the name calling game we can go there to. Your ignorance shows daily.

And by the way.You are labeled a Racist based on ONLY the color of your skin also!
    Last edited by DirtRacer2014; 11-07-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRacer2014 View Post
    Both are labeled as a group. People call you racist because you disagree with a black mans agenda.There are many races that have dark skin. So why is it only Racist if you call a African the N word and not someone of foreign descent with dark skin? And if you want to play the name calling game we can go there to. Your ignorance shows daily.
    I would say you have some serious thought process problems if you think you are being called racist simply because you disagree with a black man's agenda.

And I think what really annoys the shyt out of people like you is you know I am not ignorant and I know I'm not ignorant. But go ahead and call me ignorant, I find it kind of amusing.

And by the way.You labeled a Racist based on ONLY the color of your skin also!
    If someone wanted to call me racist, fine with me. I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. I know the truth about me, so I know it's not true, no problem. But point of fact, if someone calls you racist for being white, they are not using language correctly.

You cannot be "racist" simply for being white. You can however, be labeled "nigger" solely on your skin color. Therefore, there is a major difference between the two terms and labels.

Kind of like when you and your ilk call me liberal, commie, ignorant, etc. It only bothers you if you know the person saying it is actually hitting at the truth.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that THAT is the reason why I push so many people's buttons on here? That button only fires if YOU know there is an element of truth hitting home. No wonder I bug the crap out of some people on here and they HAVE to reply, multiple times, to everything I say. It just bugs the crap out of them.
    Last edited by t.nie; 11-07-2013 at 10:45 AM.

It has been said many time,s over by Black people..Only white people can be Racist. So yes white people are labeled by the color of there skin! And No T.nie you do not annoys the shyt out of me. I find what you think to be your intelligence rather amusing. Keep on spinning it makes me laugh.

Ok, show me some examples where blacks say "only whites can be racist." That is patently false. I've discussed race issues with black people many times, they have only ever related to me that they see racism from all races, not just whites.

Maybe you need to actually get to know some black people. You certainly have a lot of opinions about them.

It has been said many time,s over by Black people..Only white people can be Racist. So yes white people are labeled by the color of there skin! And No T.nie you do not annoys the shyt out of me. I find what you think to be your intelligence rather amusing. Keep on spinning it makes me laugh.
    It has been said many times over by black people "only white people can be racist." So yes, white people are labeled by the color of their skin. And no, t.nie, you do not annoy the shyt out of me. I find what you think of your intelligence rather amusing; keep on spinning, it makes me laugh.

There. That's how someone with an education and intelligence would express those thoughts on paper. I hate to be a snob, but when you decide to start making comments about my comments on my own intelligence, you need to be made an example of. Sorry about your bad luck. You and TS FAN need to take advantage of the social education programs we have in America and educate yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ0QfLkjujY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-LeOceeI6E You can google it and the list goes on and on. T.nie i have never called you any names on here and have always showed you the utmost respect on your post. All i ask is that you show me the same respect . We may not agree on each other,s political beliefs but i think we can still be civil to each other. I look forward to more Debate with you and further conversations on here ..I hope you have a nice day.
    Last edited by DirtRacer2014; 11-07-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    It has been said many times over by black people "only white people can be racist." So yes, white people are labeled by the color of their skin. And no, t.nie, you do not annoy the shyt out of me. I find what you think of your intelligence rather amusing; keep on spinning, it makes me laugh. There. That's how someone with an education and intelligence would express those thoughts on paper. I hate to be a snob, but when you decide to start making comments about my comments on my own intelligence, you need to be made an example of. Sorry about your bad luck. You and TS FAN need to take advantage of the social education programs we have in America and educate yourselves.
    I am truly sorry that the wording and the punctuation of my statement did not meet your standards. I was in a bit of a hurry when i wrote that..i will try to do better in the future.

I think a trip to Webster's place is in order.
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

There it is in Black and White, not Black or White.

Any time you categorize a group of people and apply a attribute, your walking in Rasist, Bigot or at least prejudice land. Anytime you add a pronoun, such as black, white, male, female, skinny, fat, clean, dirty, that is ment to apply to all of that category, you entered that land. People are individuals and should be treated as such.

If someone wanted to call me racist, fine with me. I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. I know the truth about me, so I know it's not true, no problem. But point of fact, if someone calls you racist for being white, they are not using language correctly.

You cannot be "racist" simply for being white. You can however, be labeled "nigger" solely on your skin color. Therefore, there is a major difference between the two terms and labels.

Kind of like when you and your ilk call me liberal, commie, ignorant, etc. It only bothers you if you know the person saying it is actually hitting at the truth.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that THAT is the reason why I push so many people's buttons on here? That button only fires if YOU know there is an element of truth hitting home. No wonder I bug the crap out of some people on here and they HAVE to reply, multiple times, to everything I say. It just bugs the crap out of them.
    People have to respond to your off the wall whacko viewpoints and belligerence. It's totally annoying to see someone come off as smart when they are actually a total brainwashed fool.

What ever led to your overall stupidity we will never know. Still think you were SIRED by a Kenyan in the bush!!! lol

I would say you have some serious thought process problems if you think you are being called racist simply because you disagree with a black man's agenda.it goes booth wways our prez is a racist and repubs are not some are sure but are not same with dems and libertarains etc

Whenever I am called a racist, I have usually just won an argument with a Obama supporter !

Some people don't even realize how racist they really are. They are racist they just don't want people to think they are.
    Last edited by kidrock; 11-07-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big.ed View Post
    I would say you have some serious thought process problems if you think you are being called racist simply because you disagree with a black man's agenda.it goes booth wways our prez is a racist and repubs are not some are sure but are not same with dems and libertarains etc
    You may not be a racist, because you may have trouble imposing your wii on him, but as soon as you put black man and agenda together you are a predigest bigot for the simple reason, all black men do not have the same agenda. Would it be fair to say, your agenda is the same as some white guy in the KKK by labeling it the white mans agenda? Anyone that said that, would also be a predigest bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    You may not be a racist, because you may have trouble imposing your wii on him, but as soon as you put black man and agenda together you are a predigest bigot for the simple reason, all black men do not have the same agenda. Would it be fair to say, your agenda is the same as some white guy in the KKK by labeling it the white mans agenda? Anyone that said that, would also be a predigest bigot.
    I 'm not a racist and republican are not but friendly prez makes everything a race card issue its a clear as clear can be the man did not grow up in the US

It has been said many times over by black people "only white people can be racist." So yes, white people are labeled by the color of their skin. And no, t.nie, you do not annoy the shyt out of me. I find what you think of your intelligence rather amusing; keep on spinning, it makes me laugh.

There. That's how someone with an education and intelligence would express those thoughts on paper. I hate to be a snob, but when you decide to start making comments about my comments on my own intelligence, you need to be made an example of. Sorry about your bad luck. You and TS FAN need to take advantage of the social education programs we have in America and educate yourselves.
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/03/2...tence-complex/

McIntyre’s dissection of the Cook-Lewandowsky “Lying ...

wattsupwiththat.com/2013/03/28/mcintyres-dissection-of... Cached
    50 Responses to McIntyre’s dissection of the Cook-Lewandowsky “Lying/deceiving ... in “What Lysenko Spawned” you get “Stephan Lewandowsky? ...

Tnie got Lewandowsky'd!!!!! ROFL!!! Now we know what some of his warped thinking is caused by. He just plain got Lewandowsky'd!!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-07-2013 at 07:39 PM.