Default matersbilt spindles

How do you tell what kind of spindles are on the car, I have been told if they have the 2 piece lowers that they have 6 degree and one piece have s7's. Our car is a 2010 smack down with one piece and black spindles. I cannot find any numbers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeracing View Post
    How do you tell what kind of spindles are on the car, I have been told if they have the 2 piece lowers that they have 6 degree and one piece have s7's. Our car is a 2010 smack down with one piece and black spindles. I cannot find any numbers on them.
    The S7 spindles have a round tube running from top to bottom on the inside and the name plate facing forward says "MasterSbilt"

The old style smack spindles are all squared of on the inside from top to bottom and I don't remember what the name plate says.

If you have the round tube running from top to bottom on the inside but the name pate says MSB (with the S kind of like a lightning bolt), that is a GenX spindle. People have been known to put Gen-X spindles on Smackdown cars.