Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Well????

DC/CO, fact is, you said you'd meet Ole Blackers and you didn't show. Straight up makes you a chicken chit. No other way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by JokerPrime View Post
    The voices in your head?
    Pink Floyd? Checker out just show up and meet Blackford. You said you would. Know follow through with it. Your continuous posts between each other is getting very very tiring. If your sceered than please just quit replying to every post he is in with a retaliation comment. Hell I have a shirt I wear to the big races that has my name and number on it. In case someone wants to confront me.

Ole Dc has his own CIRCLE of friends alright..........circular brown container with a white childproof cap on it that crazy azz screen names and other questionable banter just pour right out of it once opened up.

Caution, do not operate heavy machinery or take alcohol while using!!!!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How many chili dogs you all eat while waiting on DC????

Quote Originally Posted by Checker`Out View Post
    All you have to do is call up Blackford and ask him to stop. I realize that his grade school talk and laughs do get annoying for everyone on 4m.
    No, all that needs done is to have all of your usernames banned again and this time keep banning them as soon as they appear. Aren't you getting sick of having to create new email accounts and usernames. Are you that obsessed with being the biggest trolling idiot in 4M history.

You've accomplished that, so why not achieve new goals such as digging for a brain to see if you can find one?

Now that sounds like a "shovel ready job" for sure! lol
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 08-12-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No, all that needs done is to have all of your usernames banned again and this time keep banning them as soon as they appear. Aren't you getting sick of having to create new email accounts and usernames. Are you that obsessed with being the biggest trolling idiot in 4M history.

You've accomplished that, so why not achieve new goals such as digging for a brain to see if you can find one?

Now that sounds like a "shovel ready job" for sure! lol

Could you inform the 4m people what other 4m forum names I have besides this one Clayton. Then can you provide all of Blackfords known screen names also. You are always shooting your mouth off but you never know what you are talking about. Your desire to stick up for Blackford no matter what, diminishes the way your brain is suppose to operate. If I had so many other screen names, why do I have all red dots. Lol....you surely will have an answer for that also I am sure. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ole Dc has his own CIRCLE of friends alright..........circular brown container with a white childproof cap on it that crazy azz screen names and other questionable banter just pour right out of it once opened up.

Caution, do not operate heavy machinery or take alcohol while using!!!!!

Barbequeboy, why do you keep ignoring Postin' Gnarlie Postz??? You are being mighty unsociable with him. You know barbecueboy, what you posted above is what you posted at least 1000 times on 4m before. Are you running out of material or do you think that it is still one of your better jokes or short stories??? Just wondering...

Could you inform the 4m people what other 4m forum names I have besides this one Clayton. Then can you provide all of Blackfords known screen names also. You are always shooting your mouth off but you never know what you are talking about. Your desire to stick up for Blackford no matter what, diminishes the way your brain is suppose to operate. If I had so many other screen names, why do I have all red dots. Lol....you surely will have an answer for that also I am sure. Lol
    I sure can tell the good people of 4M as you would say that yes you do have several usernames on here right now. You know that one of your first ones "DirtClassic" is still on here and there are several others that are in the process of being confirmed right now.

As far as blackford having any other usernames, I know of none. Since you are accusing him of others then here is your chance to tell us just who they are. Jump froggy!!

Why do you think that you can keep playing this game on 4M? You have zero credibility. All that you have is dishonesty, lies, childishness, belligerance, attacks on others, and kissing up to anyone that you think you might be able to get to agree with your BS!!! Now you have a nice day, as you would tell others, and stick that annoying waving flag in your signature up your buttt!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 08-12-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Pink Floyd? Checker out just show up and meet Blackford. You said you would. Know follow through with it. Your continuous posts between each other is getting very very tiring. If your sceered than please just quit replying to every post he is in with a retaliation comment. Hell I have a shirt I wear to the big races that has my name and number on it. In case someone wants to confront me.
    JokerPrime is Mittvok plunks7. One day I am sure I will run into Blackford again and I will nod at him and he will nod back. I go to the races to watch DLM's not to meet and greet the biggest troll on 4m. Who knows though, one day I might just walk up and introduce myself to him. Ya never know.

No you will just run and hide again Mr. Chicken Little.

Remember what happened to that boy that kept running that stick across the bars of the Tiger cage? That's what you keep doing, but in the end, the Tiger won!

I sure tell the good people of 4M as you would say that yes you do have several usernames on here right now. You know that one of your first ones "DirtClassic" ia s still on here there are several others that are in the process of being confirmed right now.

As far as blackford having any other usernames, I know of none. Since you are accusing him of others then here is your chance to tell us just who they are. Jump froggy!!
    DirtClassic is a banned account. You can't use a banned account. I knew you would mention that. Lol Now can you mention any of the other numerous accounts you say I have??? Or are you just passing the time of day accusing me just to make yourself look important??? You are so lame Clayton it is unbelievable. Lol you know nothing but you still like to shoot your mouth off. Stick to your politics Clayton. You are much better off sitting in your recliner and shooting the breeze over politics. P.S if you don't know Blackfords other screen names just ask him. I am sure he will tell you. That is how you guys stay so green. Remember that you are a member of the idiot club and you should know who is sending you all that green rep. Lol

No you will just run and hide again Mr. Chicken Little.

Remember what happened to that boy that kept running that stick across the bars of the Tiger cage? That's what you keep doing, but in the end, the Tiger won!
    So you say Blackford is a little tiger aye. Impressive...

JokerPrime is Mittvok plunks7. One day I am sure I will run into Blackford again and I will nod at him and he will nod back. I go to the races to watch DLM's not to meet and greet the biggest troll on 4m. Who knows though, one day I might just walk up and introduce myself to him. Ya never know.
    You're an idiot. Mitty and I are NOT the same person. I work with him and we're friends. A mod actually messaged me to ask me that. I wouldn't respond to your ignorance but I'm tired of hear it. I have no idea who plunks7 is, but it's not Mitty. He'd tell me if he was and he says he's not. You're the troll that invited Blackie out an didn't show up. You also soak the cork for corn dog money. - The JOKER!!

You're an idiot. Mitty and I are NOT the same person. I work with him and we're friends. A mod actually messaged me to ask me that. I wouldn't respond to your ignorance but I'm tired of hear it. I have no idea who plunks7 is, but it's not Mitty. He'd tell me if he was and he says he's not. You're the troll that invited Blackie out an didn't show up. You also soak the cork for corn dog money. - The JOKER!!
    No you are Mittvok alright. Just look in the Berlin speedway thread where you Mittvok say the cars were humpin around the track. Same humpin as the mysterious 4m red Repper which is you. You sure are not fooling anyone on 4m Mittvok. Lol

No I am not. Mittys dad when talking about racing says "they were sure humpin around the track." We think it's funny so we use it as well. None of this has anything to do with a red repper. It has to do with me getting sick of you posting that I'm the Mitster. You are a moron. You've proven it over and over again. Last time I'm commenting on the Joker!! and Mitty stuff.

No I am not. Mittys dad when talking about racing says "they were sure humpin around the track." We think it's funny so we use it as well. None of this has anything to do with a red repper. It has to do with me getting sick of you posting that I'm the Mitster. You are a moron. You've proven it over and over again. Last time I'm commenting on the Joker!! and Mitty stuff.

Yes you are........

DirtClassic is a banned account. You can't use a banned account. I knew you would mention that. Lol Now can you mention any of the other numerous accounts you say I have??? Or are you just passing the time of day accusing me just to make yourself look important??? You are so lame Clayton it is unbelievable. Lol you know nothing but you still like to shoot your mouth off. Stick to your politics Clayton. You are much better off sitting in your recliner and shooting the breeze over politics. P.S if you don't know Blackfords other screen names just ask him. I am sure he will tell you. That is how you guys stay so green. Remember that you are a member of the idiot club and you should know who is sending you all that green rep. Lol
    Only distance and privacy allows you peck your keyboard like a fool. If you would face people for real, which you won't, then you would not be speaking through your behind.

Now tell us who else blackford is or shutup. And I do see that your DirtClassic username seems to be gone. But you have other usernames that you are letting set dormant right now. Are you smart enough to not use them, since you always give them away "as you" when you do???

Only distance and privacy allows you peck your keyboard like a fool. If you would face people for real, which you won't, then you would not be speaking through your behind.

Now tell us who else blackford is or shutup. And I do see that your DirtClassic username seems to be gone. But you have other usernames that you are letting set dormant right now. Are you smart enough to not use them, since you always give them away "as you" when you do???
    Since I am sitting with all red dots maybe you can share what other dormant usernames you think I have. Lol you are a waste of ink Clayton. Like I said, I know Blackfords other screen names. If you don't ask him.

Barbequeboy, why do you keep ignoring Postin' Gnarlie Postz??? You are being mighty unsociable with him. You know barbecueboy, what you posted above is what you posted at least 1000 times on 4m before. Are you running out of material or do you think that it is still one of your better jokes or short stories??? Just wondering...
    Well wonder no more...............it's just the same ole diddy bout jack(you) and dianne(also you) , two American kids( also, you and you) doing the best they can to deceive us all!!!!!

Unfortunately there isn't much else to say about you, your dillusions, your lying, your embarrassment,your breaking, your entering,your sticky fingers, your hiding under your moms skirt,your wearing of skirts,and most of all your complete and utter disgrace to your made up 4 m family of aunts ,uncles,nephews and the like.

So , I'll just stick to the same factual routine about you.........

Sadly enough this isn't one of those stories about making chicken salad out of chicken sht..............your just going to have to live with the chicken sht mantra that you have created for yourself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well wonder no more...............it's just the same ole diddy bout jack(you) and dianne(also you) , two American kids( also, you and you) doing the best they can to deceive us all!!!!!

Unfortunately there isn't much else to say about you, your dillusions, your lying, your embarrassment,your breaking, your entering,your sticky fingers, your hiding under your moms skirt,your wearing of skirts,and most of all your complete and utter disgrace to your made up 4 m family of aunts ,uncles,nephews and the like.

So , I'll just stick to the same factual routine about you.........

Sadly enough this isn't one of those stories about making chicken salad out of chicken sht..............your just going to have to live with the chicken sht mantra that you have created for yourself.

Your to late, it's over barbecueboy. You may go back to work now as nobody reads your short stories anymore. Lol