Default Driveshaft when going from 9" to quick change

Anybody have the measurement for driveshaft going from 9" to quickchange.
    I am thinking we will all have the same length because there is no more options for different yokes, The only difference would be from a BERT to BRINN or Falcon...

32.5" for the Bert if running 4bar stuff with the 8" yoke (6" barrel). You could go 33" with a less aggressive chassis. Not sure about the Brinn.

Thats what i thought.
    Do you know what U joint is needed for quick change yoke?

I'm fairly sure that the Spicer number in 1310...but you should check the application specs based on the yoke you are using and the drive shaft manufacturer's recommendation. Sometimes you'll get the wider version (chevy to ford conversion). It's been a while, so it's worth checking to make sure.

1 1/2 to 1 5/8 longer than what you ran with a 9" i think . winters website has all the different housing's measurement information

shouldnt change ---brinn--falcon---3 speed tarns take 29.5 ----bert 32.5 length

Quote Originally Posted by rocetwildone View Post
    Anybody have the measurement for driveshaft going from 9" to quickchange.
    I am thinking we will all have the same length because there is no more options for different yokes, The only difference would be from a BERT to BRINN or Falcon...

The critical dimensional change will be the distance from axle center line to the U-Joint center line between the QC and 9".