Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

I see he's still how he was... Slam 'em to pass 'em. I hope Roberts junks Richards (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tonight. He said if he has the chance to tonight he will do it back to him.

Hey it is still more than eckert could do in the house car !!!!!!!! How did he look in the mbh car ?

Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!

Yeah Frankie Jr.!!!!

Casey raced josh clean and never touched him after trying to get by him for 6 or 7 laps, and Casey passes josh off 2, then Richards runs thru the infield and runs over Roberts the next corner? That's not hard racing, that's just dirty. Josh knows he has unlimited cars and he races like it, but I'd love nothing more than to see him get his stuff junked

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    Casey raced josh clean and never touched him after trying to get by him for 6 or 7 laps, and Casey passes josh off 2, then Richards runs thru the infield and runs over Roberts the next corner? That's not hard racing, that's just dirty. Josh knows he has unlimited cars and he races like it, but I'd love nothing more than to see him get his stuff junked
    "LIKE" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback29A1 View Post
    it would be more enjoyable to beat him fair and square while not junking his stuff.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!
    Agree! Too many keyboard drivers stating their opinion on here. Josh admitted he hit the berm and it shot him into Casey. Mistake....definitely! On purpose....No way! Im sure Josh will talk to Casey and get it straightened out. Should Casey repay the favor....absolutely, as long as he doesn't take him out! That's RACIN!

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    Agree! Too many keyboard drivers stating their opinion on here. Josh admitted he hit the berm and it shot him into Casey. Mistake....definitely! On purpose....No way! Im sure Josh will talk to Casey and get it straightened out. Should Casey repay the favor....absolutely, as long as he doesn't take him out! That's RACIN!
    well stated.
    8/13/16

That's a joke. Anybody can drive wide open all the time and run over people. I hear this all the time about crate racing. You got to stay in it blah blah blah. It's all disrespect for fellow racers period. Whether it's Richards doing it in a SL or some other jack off I have to race against in a crate doing the same thing.

I can't wait til somebody puts Richards over the wall and destroys his equipment he drives like a idiot

gotta be a fan of racing and not a driver. No driver wishes for any destroyed equipment.

Just because Richards has a bigger set of brass and holds it open?

Quote Originally Posted by Racer63 View Post
    Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!That's a joke. Anybody can drive wide open all the time and run over people. I hear this all the time about crate racing. You got to stay in it blah blah blah. It's all disrespect for fellow racers period. Whether it's Richards doing it in a SL or some other jack off I have to race against in a crate doing the same thing.
    You do got to stay in it in a crate on a big 1/2 mile, you run a smaller track then you don't. It's alot easier to make it up on a smaller track than a big one.

Thumbs down

Not cool Mr. Richards, Not cool. When your cars been tight for the last 10 laps and you banzai the corner and plow the leader knowing you wouldn't get the car to turn, Not Cool!!! What comes around goes around, maybe the numbness and tingling moved to his head.
    Left 4M and Dirt Late Model racing, 04/12/2016 @12:06AM.

easy to run wide open when u got plenty of back up cars and ur dad pays bills he hits more cars more often than he doesnt when passin

Quote Originally Posted by drtrkr244 View Post
    I like your post and agree drtrkr! Hopefully it doesn't carry over to tonight.

Regardless who gets in my way

I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.
    this has nothing to do with " knocking the racing rust off", Richards CLEARLY slammed Roberts to take the lead back. "The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. " - thats crazy talk, retaliation is part of racing as fighting is to hockey. A good taste of ones own medicine is sometimes needed and warranted, some have to learn lessons the hard way.