Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Imagine that, someone didn't like dirtman.

I'm not hiding behind several screen names as Clayton implied. I just got on here for several years to read the comments (good or bad). I noticed a few guys really getting on Eckerts case the last several months. I didn't understand it because most would say Scrub is a clean racer and not many dust ups on/off the track. Pink answered my question in a nice way and explained it was strictly a lack of results (wins) in the Rocket House car. It wasn't a personal thing. But, to be fair to Scrub! I don't think anyone is going to do what Josh did/does in that car. Now, Dirtman obviously has a serious "personal thing" with Ol Scrub!! I guess he didn't like what he saw at Bedford with Covert. He really likes to bring up Scrubs struggles right now. He likes to throw his digs at Eckert even when the thread isn't even remotely about him. The old saying goes "beat a dead horse"?? Well, Dirtman not only beat it, he has kicked and slapped it. With this thread, I'm sure his true agenda was just trying to stir things up again and bring light to Eckerts terrible start to the season. I think Dirtman would be more happy if the team folded and Scrub was without a ride. I get Dirtman likes to yank some chains and get things started and sure enough I fell right into it. Everyone is entitled to their favorite drivers and have their opinions of the ones they don't like. But, as I stated before there is no driver out there that hasn't had at least one bad night where he said or did something on/off the track that some might question. Obviously, the night in Bedford was it for Dirtman. But, sometimes you got to quit beating that dead horse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Donnit View Post
    Clayton's paranoid...
    That's understandable after witnessing the continued arrival of some past posters.
    8/13/16

Well mud sometimes you reap what you sew !

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I'm not hiding behind several screen names as Clayton implied. I just got on here for several years to read the comments (good or bad). I noticed a few guys really getting on Eckerts case the last several months. I didn't understand it because most would say Scrub is a clean racer and not many dust ups on/off the track. Pink answered my question in a nice way and explained it was strictly a lack of results (wins) in the Rocket House car. It wasn't a personal thing. But, to be fair to Scrub! I don't think anyone is going to do what Josh did/does in that car. Now, Dirtman obviously has a serious "personal thing" with Ol Scrub!! I guess he didn't like what he saw at Bedford with Covert. He really likes to bring up Scrubs struggles right now. He likes to throw his digs at Eckert even when the thread isn't even remotely about him. The old saying goes "beat a dead horse"?? Well, Dirtman not only beat it, he has kicked and slapped it. With this thread, I'm sure his true agenda was just trying to stir things up again and bring light to Eckerts terrible start to the season. I think Dirtman would be more happy if the team folded and Scrub was without a ride. I get Dirtman likes to yank some chains and get things started and sure enough I fell right into it. Everyone is entitled to their favorite drivers and have their opinions of the ones they don't like. But, as I stated before there is no driver out there that hasn't had at least one bad night where he said or did something on/off the track that some might question. Obviously, the night in Bedford was it for Dirtman. But, sometimes you got to quit beating that dead horse!!
    I don't know what happened at Bedford with Eckert and Covert (might have been in the past) but I can safely say from watching Covert drive about 40 times over the past few years he deserves nothing less than to be put in the fence on a regular basis.

I've seen Covert use up just about everyone he races against. Dan Stone, Feathers, Brannon, etc. etc.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by w2racing09 View Post
    i don't know what happened at bedford with eckert and covert (might have been in the past) but i can safely say from watching covert drive about 40 times over the past few years he deserves nothing less than to be put in the fence on a regular basis.

I've seen covert use up just about everyone he races against. Dan stone, feathers, brannon, etc. Etc.

Thanks,
    jeff.
    wow ! I've never said i wanted to see anyone ( including eckert ) wrecked ! You my friend have issues !! Lol!!!lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I don't know what happened at Bedford with Eckert and Covert (might have been in the past) but I can safely say from watching Covert drive about 40 times over the past few years he deserves nothing less than to be put in the fence on a regular basis.

I've seen Covert use up just about everyone he races against. Dan Stone, Feathers, Brannon, etc. etc.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Oh, no you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You mean you've been a member for eight years and never made a single post and then suddenly 15 of them??? That is perplexing!

Remember that "DirtClassic" guy that used to be on here? He left many sleeper cell usernames through the years and would suddenly use one of them when his usernames got banned.
    Clayton, I really don't think this guy is him either. You can spot Litey and DC. Really think he's an actual regular human.

This is obviously a post from some young man who hasn't seen his share of the 18 trillion dollar debt yet.
    Dirtman can't get over the Bedford deal that he imagined happened. Need to let go of your dislike for someone and move on to more positive things in life. Maybe skip a few days of Fox News a week?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch4545 View Post
    this is obviously a post from some young man who hasn't seen his share of the 18 trillion dollar debt yet.
    probably one that is on the take from the govt, but we better not go there !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    wow ! I've never said i wanted to see anyone ( including eckert ) wrecked ! You my friend have issues !! Lol!!!lol!!!
    I don't think wanting Eckert to get wrecked would be a natural reaction to his driving style. If you dislike Eckert you would probably hope he gets beat in a race. For Covert it has nothing to do with me caring if he wins or loses, and everything to do with how I hope people race him like he races them. If everyone raced Covert the same way he races them he would be lucky to finish 1/4 of the features he starts.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

i don't think wanting eckert to get wrecked would be a natural reaction to his driving style. If you dislike eckert you would probably hope he gets beat in a race. For covert it has nothing to do with me caring if he wins or loses, and everything to do with how i hope people race him like he races them. If everyone raced covert the same way he races them he would be lucky to finish 1/4 of the features he starts.

Thanks,
    jeff.
    it's called talent ! And with that talent comes the wins and $$$$$$ !nothing left to cry about !!!!! Just remember i am not jason and any statemen ts or opinions expressed or implied are mine and mine alone !!!

it's called talent ! And with that talent comes the wins and $$$$$$ !nothing left to cry about !!!!! Just remember i am not jason and any statemen ts or opinions expressed or implied are mine and mine alone !!!
    I wouldn't call it talent. There are a couple of different levels of acceptable aggression.

Drivers like Bloomquist, Richards, Lanigan, etc. are aggressive, talented drivers. They will move someone for a win if they have to, but you rarely see them outright wreck someone.

Drivers like Landers, etc. are aggressive and sometimes get in over their head and wreck people but not on a regular basis.

I've seen Covert just outright wreck people, put people in the wall, etc. with zero regard for the fact that there is a car beside him. To top it off when someone gave it back to him (Feathers) he had his 50 man pit crew running their mouth's and one punk a_s crew member cheap shotting people and then running around the toter like a sissy away from the people chasing him.

i wouldn't call it talent. There are a couple of different levels of acceptable aggression.

Drivers like bloomquist, richards, lanigan, etc. Are aggressive, talented drivers. They will move someone for a win if they have to, but you rarely see them outright wreck someone.

Drivers like landers, etc. Are aggressive and sometimes get in over their head and wreck people but not on a regular basis.

I've seen covert just outright wreck people, put people in the wall, etc. With zero regard for the fact that there is a car beside him. To top it off when someone gave it back to him (feathers) he had his 50 man pit crew running their mouth's and one punk a_s crew member cheap shotting people and then running around the toter like a sissy away from the people chasing him.
    look at the video before you spread vicious lies !!! That was a straight up face to face knockout punch with a fist ! No wrench or tool as the feathers team implied !!! AND EVERYONE ALREADY KNPWS YOU EXAGGERATE THE TRUTH BY SAYING SOMEONE HAS A FIFTY MAN PIT CREW !!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP EXAGGERATING IF YOU WANT TO GAIN CREDIBILITY !!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY WHO'S PIT DID THAT ALTERCATION TAKE PLACE IN ?
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 02-20-2015 at 02:05 PM.

look at the video before you spread vicious lies !!! That was a straight up face to face knockout punch with a fist ! No wrench or tool as the feathers team implied !!!
    I'm not sure what video you are referring to but I was watching it with my own two eyes. It might not have been from behind but that does not make it anything but a cheap shot when someone isn't expecting to have to defend themselves. What made the guy start running around like a little girl afterward?

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I'm not sure what video you are referring to but I was watching it with my own two eyes. It might not have been from behind but that does not make it anything but a cheap shot when someone isn't expecting to have to defend themselves. What made the guy start running around like a little girl afterward?
    you come into someones pit area grab a hold of someone and you don't expect to have to defend yourself !!! you better go back to elementary school and relearn tha facts of life pal !!!

Dirtman getting a little push back?? Reap what you sew??

dirtman getting a little push back?? Reap what you sew??
    i'm always game for good "conversation" !!!! I like debating opinions it's fun !!!!

you come into someones pit area grab a hold of someone and you don't expect to have to defend yourself !!! you better go back to elementary school and relearn tha facts of life pal !!!
    Well he should at least be man enough to stand there and take whatever comes back at him like a man. He is lucky they didn't catch up with him before he locked himself in the toter because justice would have been served.

I think the next person to visit him was a police officer, I can't remember if he left with the police or not.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

well he should at least be man enough to stand there and take whatever comes back at him like a man. He is lucky they didn't catch up with him before he locked himself in the toter because justice would have been served.

I think the next person to visit him was a police officer, i can't remember if he left with the police or not.

Thanks,
    jeff.
    no he did not ! And after reviewing the video tape of the incident the "prosecuting" party was told there were no grounds for legal action !!!!!!!!! Purely self defense or defense of someone else who was immenent danger !!!!!!!!