Default Hagerstown?

Did it rain there???

Thumbs down

It did and it still is...
    Opinions may vary...

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Donnit View Post
    It did and it still is...
    Over and over!

We were there from South Carolina and never saw Rain. We were staying by the Valley Mall.
    The group of people I was with could not believe it when I told them that Lucas Oil just tweeted the Race was Cancelled.
    Very disappointed in Track Management and Lucas Officials for Canceling this Race.
    We probably dropped well over $500 bucks and never saw Rain or a Race.

These races are too easily cancelled these days. Facebook Post, Tweet or send an email and it's all over.
    Guess that's the world we live in today. Gotta take the bad with the good, when it comes to Social Media.
    Oh well, we still had a Good Time in Hagerstown, would have been even better with a Race.

"Seeing the World, One Dirt Track at a Time."

it never rained at hagerstown speedway sat night

Look people I've been to that track and hit rain all the way their even thru downtown Hagerstown 3miles from track and be raining .......and if seen it rain only near the track they made right decision....friend of mine lives in eckhart md 20 min from track and was pouring

i repeat, it never rained at the track on saturday... i live in hagerstown and have never heard of eckhart, md, where ever it is, it certainly isnt 20 min from the track...

if youre talking about eckhart mines md, thats closer to 100 miles away than it is 20 minutes. the rain never reached hagerstown though.

Look if your from Hagerstown you should know you know where frostburg university is not that far from Hagerstown

Look if your from Hagerstown you should know you know where frostburg university is not that far from Hagerstown that's where Eckhart md is

Quote Originally Posted by big mouth from da south View Post
    Look if your from Hagerstown you should know you know where frostburg university is not that far from Hagerstown that's where Eckhart md is
    It is a hell of a lot more than 20 mins away.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Wink

[QUOTE=W2Racing09;1914403]It is a hell of a lot more than 20 mins away.

Yea I'd say it would be a good 2+ hour drive down 68......for one it's not even on the same side of the state of Maryland .....I hope you didn't graduate from Frostburg university . ..JMO

[QUOTE=Rocket0108;1914446]
    Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    It is a hell of a lot more than 20 mins away.

Yea I'd say it would be a good 2+ hour drive down 68......for one it's not even on the same side of the state of Maryland .....I hope you didn't graduate from Frostburg university . ..JMO
    70 miles or an hour between the two. I drive it all the time. Kinda hoping you don't have a drivers license. And the last time I looked both towns are in the northern panhandle region of the state.

It's ok bleedblue55 I was a little off with time guys just pissed Hagerstown and Lucas did the right thing and last time I checked Lucas calls all rain outs not the track same with woo

[QUOTE=bleedblue55;1914484]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket0108 View Post
    70 miles or an hour between the two. I drive it all the time. Kinda hoping you don't have a drivers license. And the last time I looked both towns are in the northern panhandle region of the state.
    It is a hell of a lot more than 20 minutes though, I would consider an hour quite a bit more than 20 minutes.

Not sure if you meant to quote my post or not.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Believe I quoted Rocket0108 2 hr. post who quoted your over 20 min. post

I know this is about Hagerstown but Smoky Mountain speedway in Maryville TN had a race scheduled for Friday and Saturday April 24 & 25 the weather man was calling for rain late Friday and early Saturday the track went on with the race on both nights but the weatherman killed us on Saturday we actually lost cars from Friday till Saturday it was SAS $5000 Friday and Ray Cook spring nats. $6000 on Saturday the mountain let everybody know we were still racing through social media but it didn't matter we lost 8 supers and a big thank you to Jimmy Owens for making the trip from Maryland to race with us on Saturday night.