Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

...or at least you would like being on something if you know what I mean.

no I don't ,explain

If ya cant beat em join em!

Default JD

Is he knowingly cheating or have they found a gray area? Who knows, and so what. Same philosophy applies to that one guy and anyone else. It's my job to win races and Kevin and LeeRoys job to give me the best car they can. It's the tech guys job to catch up to whatever we are doing that someone may not like. More power to JD and anyone else, if it's working, run it till ya get caught. And if it's illegal, yay, ya caught me.

Greatest performance, I don't know, it's a good streak. But Bloomer, Moyer, and some others, have hit the big races quite well. I hold more weight in them. But JD is on it and more power to him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Y'all can call him names, whine about it and hate him but you can't deny that man can wheel a race car. If the car is hooked up, he will bring it to the checkered. I have my favs, and there are some very talented drivers out there, but he is one of the most exciting to watch hands down.
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

127 k the the last week and a half not too shabby

superman is legal, he doesn't have to cheat to win like ole TP

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    no I don't ,explain
    "big equipment" Lmao

I like what jimmy said last night," he glad to see someone else for change, there no feeling like it". jd is doing very well so far this year let the man enjoy his run so far. he had some downs this year to he had couple races he fished below 10th at some of the tracks. he just got go program going on. I don't care if they are messing around in the gray area. how you think late models been getting faster, chassis are better this days, shocks, ect. it comes from the gray area.

Yeah but fun ripping on, and calling a winner a cheater. Isn't that what we do here?

no he is cheater when he gets caught winning has nothing to with it

He can't help it Scott has and alway be his hero and role model. he just following the goat footsteps to become the next goat

Boy, the intelligence meter is pegged to the max now by God!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
    Y'all can call him names, whine about it and hate him but you can't deny that man can wheel a race car. If the car is hooked up, he will bring it to the checkered. I have my favs, and there are some very talented drivers out there, but he is one of the most exciting to watch hands down.
    Haven't seen anyone hating on JD, but if so, it should be an honor. No one boos a loser.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Oley Wilkersen View Post
    Boy, the intelligence meter is pegged to the max now by God!!!
    Yep, auto correct had all it could take Oley.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    He can't help it Scott has and alway be his hero and role model. he just following the goat footsteps to become the next goat
    I don't have a role model and if I didn't it wouldn't be someone that cheats now go back and play with friends on your farm

Come on litey...........he ain't cheatin..........he is a lead foot , in a wicked fast chassis built by a young genius, powered by a beast of a motor built on two saw horses and a piece of plywood by an old genius.

It's just a wicked fast combination in full zenith right now, that's all!!

Let em have their glory ,hater...................they have earned it!!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Haven't seen anyone hating on JD, but if so, it should be an honor. No one boos a loser.
    Considering the person your chatting with, the last line in your post isn't exactly true, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

LOL $152,545.00 in 7 races not bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Come on litey...........he ain't cheatin..........he is a lead foot , in a wicked fast chassis built by a young genius, powered by a beast of a motor built on two saw horses and a piece of plywood by an old genius.It's just a wicked fast combination in full zenith right now, that's all!!Let em have their glory ,hater...................they have earned it!!
    I wasn't talking about any certain driver simply you cheat and get caught you are labeled a cheater not JD it must really pizz off the teams that buy their horsepower but the JD and the Rumleys build it themself