Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    I don't have a role model and if I didn't it wouldn't be someone that cheats now go back and play with friends on your farm
    I thought a roll model was one of those little car kit's that would actually roll if ya put 'em together right lite?

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    I wasn't talking about any certain driver simply you cheat and get caught you are labeled a cheater not JD it must really pizz off the teams that buy their horsepower but the JD and the Rumleys build it themself
    Oh, because I and everyone else in America thought you were saying JD cheated....

Glad you cleared that up.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you would think that the last 2 weeks betcha your role model has been emptying out some OLE SMOKEY hasn't he

Quote Originally Posted by IceCowart View Post
    LOL $152,545.00 in 7 races not bad!
    What's sad....add aother 50 to 75 thousand and maybe the the team breaks even for the year.

I don't think that team has anything to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    What's sad....add aother 50 to 75 thousand and maybe the the team breaks even for the year.
    Smartest thing I've read all day here!! Very sad indeed!!!!!

Cheating or not, I'm sure the team probably seen this storm coming. I just think they're just that good right now.

"Black" Jack Boggs' August,Sept,Oct of 1995 has to rank up there.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

I think JD and the Rumley's have found something in the suspension. Last night at the Mag., his left rear body roll (for lack of a better term) seemed to be a foot higher than everybody else. In comparison everybody else seemed flat...??? Help me out experts, is he getting his rearend up and getting aero help while cornering, while everybody else is flat and straight?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Considering the person your chatting with, the last line in your post isn't exactly true, lol.
    Are you referring to me? The only time I boo anyone is when they are holding up the leader in the back of the pack.
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    LOL they already have won over 60 grand not in these 7 races. He also has 2 more 10 to win races also. Not to say the top 5s. Top 5s pay bills. From 83-85 Jeff Purvis was on a roll like nobody in dirt racing. Just ask Bloomer and moyer who the man was.
    Last edited by IceCowart; 06-14-2015 at 06:38 PM.

I doubt the Rumleys are hurting

Them guys are not Cheating they are kicking ass and taking names. they got three more tracks this coming week you will see some one crying after that lol

you got that right

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Big right foot as well gigi21..... Aw hell they all cheat in some form or fashion Gigi.... Whether it be with tires,body's,engine placement or weight.... Some get caught some don't... It's just how the game works anymore.... If you ain't cheating you ain't winning....
    Well Said Nasty!
    The Kerrminator

Visit my Facebook Site: GARAGE WOODSHOP and see my Dirt Car Clocks.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
    Are you referring to me? The only time I boo anyone is when they are holding up the leader in the back of the pack.
    I think BBQ meant our resident special person, not realizing I was talking to you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I think JD and the Rumley's have found something in the suspension. Last night at the Mag., his left rear body roll (for lack of a better term) seemed to be a foot higher than everybody else. In comparison everybody else seemed flat...??? Help me out experts, is he getting his rearend up and getting aero help while cornering, while everybody else is flat and straight?
    ya think the nascar guys have anything to do with it???who knows more about air than them??? f 1 maybe
    longhorn=labonte after all he is the house car

cv products look them up

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    ya think the nascar guys have anything to do with it???who knows more about air than them??? f 1 maybe
    longhorn=labonte after all he is the house car
    Very good point grt74.....He, in my opinion, was way more hiked up on the lr in comparison to the other guys....Wouldn't that transfer more weight to the rf also???? They have found something, and it's working bigtime!!!

If you walk through the pits you can notice the aero work on the front ends of a couple of cars. I would say that davenports along with the select few spend time in a wind tunnel. along with the jri shocks, some of the best in the business. From the center of the corner off that car is insane.