Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So ur saying softer from springs want work with spoiler and ar tires? Or soft rf

I'm not saying it wont work you can never completely rule something out, but we haven't had any luck in our mod with it to date, I'm just pointing out the difference in his car vs yours. Maybe you need a $2000 set of shocks to make it work I don't know. We tried it for a couple years and as soon as we went back to conventional the car was more manageable. I don't think you are that far off from what you have given us. Try even up on the springs or softer on the LF if its tight on entry.

Shocks are jri by bob Harris and probly jst swap them 500 lf 550 rf. other question what bout lr spring angle

What are the affects of spring angles in the back lr and rr leaning in or out

More angle makes the spring/shock softer. So if you lean the RR sping in it's like putting a softer spring on. The LR spring I don't know if the same is true or not. A couple of years ago it seemed like a lot of mod chassis were leaning in the LR spring quite a bit. Now it looks like a lot have the LR spring near veritical. I welded in a new bracket for my LR spring this year to take some angle out of it. Not really sure if it made a huge difference but the car is working better.

My rr is leaned in but my lr is straight up down didn't know if that might affect car making it bounce from bein so straight up and down or not.. I know on late model I had book said move springs to the left at top for slick

If the RR is leaned in and closer to the center of the car you will need more shock to control the car. JRI should be able to get you dialed in give them a call about it.

Rr shock is good jst curious bout angle and how mch lr sprig angle should be to

What gear would I need at crawford to turn 7500 with a spec head motor?