Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default UMP you need too add dates

UMP for the Summer nat.. You need too add some days too the end this year loss of too meany dates...
    Going too lose 2 more this weekend.............. DIRTcar add dates.................What do you think should they add dates

Good topic to discuss !

They might add dates..... But they won't be for points.

Take the make up dates and run Jul 20-23 at Fairbury! Illini speedweek

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Take the make up dates and run Jul 20-23 at Fairbury! Illini speedweek
    I guess Bobby will have to miss the truck race. And Quincy can forget about getting the Shirleys, Fegers and other Illinois cars for there WoO show.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    They might add dates..... But they won't be for points.
    Then there NO point in adding Dates

Cool

I guess Bobby will have to miss the truck race. And Quincy can forget about getting the Shirleys, Fegers and other Illinois cars for there WoO show.
    Yep wouldn't bother me a bit

Bobby wont miss the truck race. LOL

they use 2 schedule make ups during points

Some tracks have tried to reschedule after the points and very few top names come back.Local racers like it but from a fans point of view bad idea.

I thought they had some "open" or "off" dates they would use to make up rain outs during the summer national month?

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch 232 View Post
    I thought they had some "open" or "off" dates they would use to make up rain outs during the summer national month?
    And they are on Mondays...... Not every Monday is gonna work out for every track. They already tried to use one Monday for a reschedule.

Grand total of 4 open days on the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch 232 View Post
    Here is the tour dates. Where do you put the rained out shows.?
    http://www.thehelltour.com/schedule.html

And who gets those dates? If you have more rainouts then open dates who picks what tracks get the rescheduled date and who doesn't. I heard UMP doesn't like to reschedule races anymore.
    Last edited by kidrock; 06-28-2015 at 05:01 PM.

This was in the Bloomington Pantagraph today. I'm sure they won't be points races but it's something to look forward to.

" Meanwhile, DIRTcar officials have announced that a four-race, DIRTcar Late Model River Festival will be run from Aug. 27-30 at four of the tracks that experienced rainouts during the Summer Nationals, which concludes on July 11.

First up will be the annual World 50 at Paducah on Aug. 27, followed by races at Tri-City Raceway near Granite City on Aug. 28, Federated Auto Parts Raceway on Aug. 29 and at Quincy Raceway on Aug. 30."
    http://www.pantagraph.com/sports/pro...2b5373827.html

Yeah I don't know their reason for not rescheduling, like I said I heard they don't like to reschedule and I can see why I could be a nightmare to do.

Looks like UMP is going to add 4 races in August. They won't be points race but, guys will have a chance to make money gpfor those 4 races

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Looks like UMP is going to add 4 races in August. They won't be points race but, guys will have a chance to make money gpfor those 4 races
    They aren't really adding races. 3 of those races already existed with MARS being the sanction. Now it's gonna be UMP co sanctioned. And the race at Quincy will piggy back on a local show.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    They have always been co sanctioned more info will be coming in due time
    Yes in the past they have been. I believe ALMS was a part of that show. I didn't see it on the ALMS schedule for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    at pir or i55 they have never been alms which actually part of UMP also same rules same points al this ldeal means they added tri city and quincy to a 2 day weekend paying 5 k to win all 4 nights
    They actually added the Paducah & Quincy shows onto the Granite City & Pevely shows, which had already been scheduled.