Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Schlenk

Default Schlenk

Why do people not like Rusty Schlenk? I went to Oakshade for the SN finale, and he got a lot of boo's.

Nobody likes a Winner..lol

Maybe he is an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!

again you can not ask a serious question on this place with out smart a s s answers

Shame, isn't it??

Looks like the clowns have won and the people in charge don't even know it.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    Maybe he is an (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)!
    With your username, umm ok.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by CPope84 View Post
    Why do people not like Rusty Schlenk? I went to Oakshade for the SN finale, and he got a lot of boo's.
    No idea. He's fast and doesn't have a lot of cash.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by CPope84 View Post
    Not sure why. Possibly some Oakshade local can enlighten us. Talked to Rusty years ago at a Lincoln S N race. Seemed like a OK down to earth guy to me. I will say at that time the guy was really racing on a shoe string budget and was really competitive. Maybe he roughed up one of the local favorites at Oakshade?
    8/13/16

1aqdon was Lite INN again. Probably the 10th screen name this year for him. Pretty easy to spot by the top notch grammar skills.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    1aqdon was Lite INN again. Probably the 10th screen name this year for him. Pretty easy to spot by the top notch grammar skills.
    Lmao. Yep, kinda Captain Obvious.

I think he has put people off in the past along with his pr people always bringing up the shoestring budget, then right after telling us about lack of funds turns around and drives HUNDREDS of miles out of the way past SEVERAL tracks, then claims its a business thing......I understand the amount of cash it takes to run a SLM but to drive dang near four states away from home and to feed fans on it being a matter of dollars and cents makes zero since, and to clarify I am not a Schlenk hater met him few times and he can dang sure wheel a LM.

Hes a class act and a great driver! He won earlier this year in the 11 car over Matt Miller, Jeep, insane Duane, Westfall, the rice boys, Latham, Gilpen, James to name a few! Always polite and always willing to help fellow drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyd2 View Post
    I think he has put people off in the past along with his pr people always bringing up the shoestring budget, then right after telling us about lack of funds turns around and drives HUNDREDS of miles out of the way past SEVERAL tracks, then claims its a business thing......I understand the amount of cash it takes to run a SLM but to drive dang near four states away from home and to feed fans on it being a matter of dollars and cents makes zero since, and to clarify I am not a Schlenk hater met him few times and he can dang sure wheel a LM.
    Well that's a honorable way to support someone who spends thousands a year to entertain the fans
    8/13/16

I have to admit, I do enjoy all of the creativity in the new names you guys come up with.

Corn cob is a good one but I think my two favorites so far are fartdragon and bbqblackwetter,now those were creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    I have to admit, I do enjoy all of the creativity in the new names you guys come up with.

Corn cob is a good one but I think my two favorites so far are fartdragon and bbqblackwetter,now those were creative.
    Yeah, they are getting pretty creative. Kinda sad though.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Cob View Post
    Don't be sad c n b f, you are loved here!
    Thanks Buddy. Pretty sure which one you are, but thanks. I feel the love.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah, they are getting pretty creative. Kinda sad though.
    I guess it would be if anybody took them seriously.....let them have a little fun and pay them no attention.

It's the attention that's fueling that fire......don't feed the fire, fire goes out.

No.............

Highside25 maybe I should clarify more, it is his right to do so never said it wasn't but don't ask for pity when you bypass a race at one of your local tracks that is having a regional special then proceed to drive 3 1/2 states away for a regular show in Highland Il.....he hasn't done so this year but in years past he has, I also personally witnessed a tantrum thrown by him at FALs a few years back at the pit shack over their policy of giving checks instead of cash after the night was over......I was a fan until then, his actions were beyond child like and treating people with that much disrespect was final straw, but once again I respect his driving abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Cob View Post
    I heard the mods here eat the corn out of their own shT!! Is that true?
    With a post like that, you'll probably be cream style by morning.
    8/13/16