Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Josh, why do you say JD wont run a full schedule? Look like he would try for back to back titles Cant see him not having the sponsers to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Ok here's the questions..... Where will Scott Bloomquist race ( Series ) in 2016 and how many races do you see him winning?
    Lucas Oil. Depends if JD is with Rumley or not. If JD is with Rumley, I'd give Bloomer, 8-10. If they aren't together, I'd give Bloomer 12-15.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Josh, why do you say JD wont run a full schedule? Look like he would try for back to back titles Cant see him not having the sponsers to do it
    I didn't say he wouldn't. I just said I wasn't sure if he'd run the full Lucas tour in 2016. They didn't intend to run the whole tour in 2015, but decided to stay with it because he was leading the points. I could see them going with the same game plan next year. Good Speedweeks with Lucas, run the full tour. Bad Speedweeks with Lucas, probably not going to run the full tour, and just chase the money. Basically just run the 20k and up shows on both national tours, and any unsanctioned high dollar stuff.

Or what if they decided to run the WoO instead. I mean, it is a much better points fund.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I see what youre sayin but it ve hard not to tour Id say he could get the backing hed need I dont see him going to woo unless they buy a new toter lol

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yes he did. I believe the first race at East Bay. The other drivers voted to NOT give him hardship points.
    That was in 2014 that he missed the race at Brownstown. Bloomer ran every night at East Bay in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I see what youre sayin but it ve hard not to tour Id say he could get the backing hed need I dont see him going to woo unless they buy a new toter lol
    I don't see him racing the full WoO either, but considering they haven't really announced any plans yet I'm just throwing out ideas.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by FutureLegend View Post
    That was in 2014 that he missed the race at Brownstown. Bloomer ran every night at East Bay in 2015.
    You are all wrong. Bloomer missed the first race at Golden Isle in 2014. He did not miss Brownstown in 2014 and missed 0 races in 2015.

He complained all year in his interviews about how he had a bad speedweeks. He was 2nd coming out of golden isles and looks like he had about an average finish of 20th at east bay and was out of the top 10 in points(francis was 10th, 130 out) he was 255 behind the leaders after atomic and the deficit grew even bigger after roaring knob to 305.

I think bloomquist will run the lucus oil series I listened to a interview he did he said the past 2 yrs he spent time helping others but in the off season and in 2016 he is going to concentrate on his self and his stuff I believe it will be very close between him and davenport next yr but davenport will beat him again just like he did last year I mean cmon you can't beat SUPERMAN

The Lucas tour is a lot longer than the winternationals in FL GA. Remember Erb cleaning up down there and hopping on tour but didn't really do much after that? I think all this "see how speedweeks" goes is bs. JD was running really well after Florida last year I'm pretty sure they decided to run the tour before Florida

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    You are all wrong. Bloomer missed the first race at Golden Isle in 2014. He did not miss Brownstown in 2014 and missed 0 races in 2015.
    I swore it was this year, then ya both said no, it was 2014. I'm guessing you're on the money, if Golden Isles was the first race of 2014. Whatever was the first race of 14, that was it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    The Lucas tour is a lot longer than the winternationals in FL GA. Remember Erb cleaning up down there and hopping on tour but didn't really do much after that? I think all this "see how speedweeks" goes is bs. JD was running really well after Florida last year I'm pretty sure they decided to run the tour before Florida
    I remember hearing many interviews where JD said he wasn't sure if they were going to be able to run the whole series or not, later on after he won a few Norman Bryson put his name on the car and helped out. They had no intentions of running the whole deal at the beginning of the year. He even said in his last interview that when they started the year they wasn't sure if they could do the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    They weren't sure they were going to go for it till late March, early April.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They weren't sure they were going to go for it till late March, early April.
    Yes that right. The only comitment they had was all the lucas TV shows for there sponsor then they were on top of points and said wth why not go for the lucas championship.