Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Chill out, Yankee Boy! Im just showin you some love by jerkin your chain! LOL
    Lol ok you pkrhd

Were you basking in the sun down there today 25?

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    lanigan is far too busy to do what it takes to win a lucas oil championship as a driver. he should field a team with a hired gun instead of being the hired gun. jmo.
    You are so right Pink. I'm sure Lanigan will have success and win some races but a Lucas title? No way.

A perfect example, look how it affected Bloomer when he was building cars for other guys. He even admitted it effected his game. And Lanigan seems to be building a lot more cars than Scott was.

Bagley would be a good hired gun. Still hard to turn down the Boyer deal tho.
    8/13/16

The way it sounds all Lanigan has to do with Bowyer is show up and drive Cole Trickle style.. They made it sound like he will be at his shop building cars then when it's time to race he meets the team there..

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You are so right Pink. I'm sure Lanigan will have success and win some races but a Lucas title? No way.

A perfect example, look how it affected Bloomer when he was building cars for other guys. He even admitted it effected his game. And Lanigan seems to be building a lot more cars than Scott was.

Bagley would be a good hired gun. Still hard to turn down the Boyer deal tho.

I agree w both of you. To much on lanigans plate to focus on lucas title.

If I was boyer, if lanigan just finished in top 5 in points and wins a crown jewel, I would be happy. Having lanigan on the team to help fine tune setting up his and O'Neal car. And O'Neal finish top 3 in points and picks up a couple of wins that would be a really good turn around from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    If I was boyer, if lanigan just finished in top 5 in points and wins a crown jewel, I would be happy. Having lanigan on the team to help fine tune setting up his and O'Neal car. And O'Neal finish top 3 in points and picks up a couple of wins that would be a really good turn around from last year.
    the real deal will finish several positions ahead of lanigan.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

I see that to pink, just hope O'Neal don't have up and down seasonow like this pass season.

Did any of lanigans crew come w him to boyers or just lanigan.

I think he's getting neck burns from the chain, and oxygen loss to the brain.

Glad that test season is over, now look out!!!! LOLOLOLOL

TMac fan,yea for a few years. Davenport fan, how long?? LOL. How bout some of your guys when we met on the 02 SNs? Or how bout the California Kid? And oh yea who was that other guy you liked when you were part of the Redd!ck team?? LMAO

Lanigan will get so pissed off with getting his ass handed to him. He will quit the series!

Quote Originally Posted by DTLA0 View Post
    TMac fan,yea for a few years. Davenport fan, how long?? LOL. How bout some of your guys when we met on the 02 SNs? Or how bout the California Kid? And oh yea who was that other guy you liked when you were part of the Redd!ck team?? LMAO
    You got me mixed up w someone else. Only been a tmac/davenport fan. I like others but those are my go to guys. Davenport prolly 10yrs. Tmac goes back when barefoot was racing.

I dk anythg about the cal kid or never was a jumper to redd!ck so idk were you got your info only that you must be mistaking me for another member.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You got me mixed up w someone else. Only been a tmac/davenport fan. I like others but those are my go to guys. Davenport prolly 10yrs. Tmac goes back when barefoot was racing.

I dk anythg about the cal kid or never was a jumper to redd!ck so idk were you got your info only that you must be mistaking me for another member.
    You a jumper!.....Blackie said so! LOL

btw.....the low was 54 and the high was 73!....still a tad too warm for me!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Rumley may be in phase 2 but Davenport isn't. Let's reflect on 2014, Davenport and Rumley was a typical mid pack and a 3 to 5 win team a season. They were not what they are now until the left rear contraption came along. If the Lucas rules take away the device and put them back on the standard 4 bar then the Rumley team goes back to normal and zero goes back to the front and the world goes back to normal. There has been plenty of fads in the dirt world but there has only been one constant and that's bloomy. I'm not a fan of bloomy but let's be realistic here, put Davenport driving a normal car and Rumley wrenching on it and they are right back to where they were in 2014. The longhorn is just another car and the only one winning has the device. Madden does what he always does, Billy ogle does what he always does and Randy weaver does what he always does, they're gonna be fast regardless of what they're sitting in. But reflect on 2014 and take the thru shaft shocks and penskes overly expensive version of the magne shock and the j damper and the field would 've been much tighter. People gripe because the racing world gets butt hurt over innovation but if you call innovation spending 10,000 on a set of shocks or completely 're inventing the rear suspension of a dirt late model and the competitor can't buy it, then you're insane. Lucas has to step up and make nascar type rules. I said for years that the Roush appearance in dirt was gonna hurt and it drove the costs of engines up and now I think the effects of Rumley is coming, we are gonna have 3,000 dollar bird cages. Rant over go ahead and preach how Jesus Davenport don't need Rumley etc... I'm not biased folks I just know that with Davenport and Rumley and they're "device" the locals are less likeley to enter a Lucas race. This isnt formula 1 even if some want it to be that way. Much respect for what the mentioned teams have done
    Last edited by King1; 12-12-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    Rumley may be in phase 2 but Davenport isn't. Let's reflect on 2014, Davenport and Rumley was a typical mid pack and a 3 to 5 win team a season. They were not what they are now until the left rear contraption came along. If the Lucas rules take away the device and put them back on the standard 4 bar then the Rumley team goes back to normal and zero goes back to the front and the world goes back to normal. There has been plenty of fads in the dirt world but there has only been one constant and that's bloomy. I'm not a fan of bloomy but let's be realistic here, put Davenport driving a normal car and Rumley wrenching on it and they are right back to where they were in 2014. The longhorn is just another car and the only one winning has the device. Madden does what he always does, Billy ogle does what he always does and Randy weaver does what he always does, they're gonna be fast regardless of what they're sitting in. But reflect on 2014 and take the thru shaft shocks and penskes overly expensive version of the magne shock and the j damper and the field would 've been much tighter. People gripe because the racing world gets butt hurt over innovation but if you call innovation spending 10,000 on a set of shocks or completely 're inventing the rear suspension of a dirt late model and the competitor can't buy it, then you're insane. Lucas has to step up and make nascar type rules. I said for years that the Roush appearance in dirt was gonna hurt and it drove the costs of engines up and now I think the effects of Rumley is coming, we are gonna have 3,000 dollar bird cages. Rant over go ahead and preach how Jesus Davenport don't need Rumley etc... I'm not biased folks I just know that with Davenport and Rumley and they're "device" the locals are less likeley to enter a Lucas race. This isnt formula 1 even if some want it to be that way. Much respect for what the mentioned teams have done
    People who just want to be able to buy a copy of the fastest car are not real racers. They are lazy guys with a fat wallet.

I guess we should all still be on monoleafs. Geez...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Rumley is working on stage 2 now

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I think he's getting neck burns from the chain, and oxygen loss to the brain.

Glad that test season is over, now look out!!!! LOLOLOLOL
    Well, after riding shotgun with my policeman friend, you know what those "gays" do with a rope/chain around their neck, don't ya? I wonder if thats what Jumper does with his chain! LOL
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Well, after riding shotgun with my policeman friend, you know what those "gays" do with a rope/chain around their neck, don't ya? I wonder if thats what Jumper does with his chain! LOL
    Go tend to your sheep 25!

Mb racer do you really think that the million variables left aren't enough for some guys to outsmart other guys ?? There's PLENTY of variables left for smart people to exploit