Thumbs up UMP Late Model Summer Nationals 2016 Schedule POSTED.

UMP Late Model Summer Nationals 2016 Schedule POSTED
    www.thehelltour.com/schedule.html
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

No Lucas Oil, Summernationals, or MARS/UMP at PIR this coming year. Guess Sargent and Schrader are done with the track. Will it even be open next year?

Per PIR facebook page, there will be no Bob Sargent promoted shows at PIR next year.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Per PIR facebook page, there will be no Bob Sargent promoted shows at PIR next year.
    Sargent burned too many bridges with the drivers. Heard many say see you the next week after his shows. They don't want to support him.

Just hate to see PIR off the Summernationals tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace96 View Post
    Sargent burned too many bridges with the drivers. Heard many say see you the next week after his shows. They don't want to support him.
    Bob Sargent is one of the best promoters out there. Also, he has UMP SN races at Lincoln & Macon this coming summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace96 View Post
    The saying "cutting off your nose to spite your face" comes to mind. He doesn't seem to have trouble at Macon or the other tracks he promotes.

Bob needs people skills

Good to see Spoon River Speedway is paying $10,000 to Win this year. That will make four tracks in a row paying $10,000 to Win. Farley on Wed, Spoon on Thurs, Tri City on Fri and Fairbury on Sat. I would think all these tracks should see a great car count and with Lucas being off hopefully some of those drivers will be showing up to try and sweep those four races. I know I will be attending all four races.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27 View Post
    Good to see Spoon River Speedway is paying $10,000 to Win this year. That will make four tracks in a row paying $10,000 to Win. Farley on Wed, Spoon on Thurs, Tri City on Fri and Fairbury on Sat. I would think all these tracks should see a great car count and with Lucas being off hopefully some of those drivers will be showing up to try and sweep those four races. I know I will be attending all four races.
    Totally agree. Could be a great week. Could also be very profitable for whoever takes home the new weekly point fund as well.