Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Birky

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Yes Birky will be racing. Eldora, LaSalle and Knoxville for sure. Will fill you in when I get the updates. Stay tuned!!!
    Glad to hear birky racing some shows again.

Birky is a class act with a history of strong performances and many of us wish him well. Running a limited schedule with this owner for the first time it would be a shock to me if JD, Scott, Richards or anyone else in the top tier is thinking much about him yet. Give it time see how it develops, he would be the first one to say he has some catching up to do. I have seen him dominate at Knoxville, I80, West Liberty, and others. But also seen him not be able to make the main, he struggles at Wheatland in particular it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    Wish Darren Miller would do the same, gotta be a good fit for him somewhere to drive part time.
    You and me both. Moring motorsports is 15 minutes from his house yet they never hook up with each other. I know it will never happen but a man can dream right?

Quote Originally Posted by 32DFAN View Post
    You and me both. Moring motorsports is 15 minutes from his house yet they never hook up with each other. I know it will never happen but a man can dream right?
    I dream the same stuff man...always said if I won that lottery I'd put birky and miller in rides with 100% purse payout to them.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDraceHD98 View Post
    I dream the same stuff man...always said if I won that lottery I'd put birky and miller in rides with 100% purse payout to them.
    I know that Birky was offered to drive for Larry. And Birky rejected him. This was well before Birky had intentions of sitting out. Also when Matt Miller drove for Larry lots of people told Larry you have the wrong Miller for a Driver.

Welcome back 15b!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    You were saying...
    I think he was saying that Kid Rocket has them sweating... At least that is what that combination of letters arranged in that way would normally mean in the English language.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperEight View Post
    You were saying...
    I was saying that kid rocket won 4 of the 6 lucas races he entered in the last week. he was 3rd in both of the 2 he didn't win. not too shabby.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

Quote Originally Posted by pink floyd View Post
    I was saying that kid rocket won 4 of the 6 lucas races he entered in the last week. he was 3rd in both of the 2 he didn't win. not too shabby.
    It's delightfully Davenportlike.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    For those who don't know, driver Justin Kay is IMCA's version of Super LM driver Jonathon Davenport, (wins about every time out). Kay, a Mastersbuilt dealer offers a chassis called "Gheer'd Up" which I assume Birkhofer will drive......As with Rumley and Davenport, Kay and his chief mechanic has found some tweek to the Mastersbuilt that has the competition scrathing their heads. It remains unseen if the chassis will translate into a SLM winner........Just glad Birky will be racing.
    I just pissed my pants reading this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by justadirtLMfan View Post
    You should probably keep yer incontinence issues to yourself. Just sayin
    8/13/16

It was confirmed on DOD radio show last night but they also said it would be very limited schedule

Quote Originally Posted by justadirtLMfan View Post
    I actually see no nonsense in that post at all. He hit the nail on the head with his statement. Justin had over 30 feature wins in IMCA last year. He literally was the Bloomer or Davenport of IMCA the past few years. And the guy still rolls in on an open trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    Its got JD and bloomer sweatn
    Only if they are somewhere Hot. Not sure how he will run on legal tires. He and Mars had those cheated up tires figured out for a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Only if they are somewhere Hot. Not sure how he will run on legal tires. He and Mars had those cheated up tires figured out for a long time...
    And there it is....officially de-railed...
    You prolly think he was runnin those "cheated tars" in his last race too... smh
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

And when Mars/Birky tires came back they were legal.

And when Bloomers came back sometimes they weren't.

and owens also

They didnt check tires back when yall decided he was a Hero. And yes his last win was on soaks. They couldnt throw him out a ruin a good story...

They didnt check tires back when yall decided he was a Hero. And yes his last win was on soaks. They couldnt throw him out a ruin a good story...
    What was that? Kinda hard to understand here. I'm sure they were all on soaks, since they all do wash and clean their tires.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    What was that? Kinda hard to understand here. I'm sure they were all on soaks, since they all do wash and clean their tires.
    They also told Bloomquist to slow on the last lap and play like he broke. Makes sense if you think about it.