Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    you are just wishing and if TRUMP wins Hillary goes to jail
    There are a dozen Democrats that are worried about what happens if Trump wins.... prolly a couple Republicans too.... and that limp wrist, linguine spined Paul Ryan better watch his step too, cause he's one the last American nerve too...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    There are a dozen Democrats that are worried about what happens if Trump wins.... prolly a couple Republicans too.... and that limp wrist, linguine spined Paul Ryan better watch his step too, cause he's one the last American nerve too...
    Wonder what the establishments next move will be?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    You are correct.... and if they screw up enough, Trump will win ......
    Heck the voters might be pissed enough on both sides to vote him in.

The citizens are finally are getting tired of the capitalist corporation establishment candidates(Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton). Now lets see how they will try to get the citizens back in line. The low informed citizen voting for Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton are already in line. The republican party is really screwed up.

and the democratic party is not clinton is about ready yo go to jail either of them and Bernie couldn't spell job http://usherald.com/hillary-clinton-...sty-surprise/# https://berniesanders.com/news/ climate change really now
    Last edited by old fan; 03-05-2016 at 10:20 AM.

Fox News must desperately be trying to make themselves seem "fair and balanced" after last night's "ridiculous republican debate" So on Monday night, Bernie Sanders will be appearing for an hour long town hall meeting. Now that tell you how bad the republican candidates are when they are having Bernie on.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/03/be...-fox-news-town

no that's how bad fox is getting and how they are showing their true colors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert..._United_States and this screwed up bitch http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/megy...on-1201524340/
    Last edited by old fan; 03-05-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    no that's how bad fox is getting and how they are showing their true colors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert..._United_States and this screwed up bitch http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/megy...on-1201524340/
    After reading the article is sound like Megyn is just calling out the truth on the republican. I guess you can't handle the real truth what the republicans were really doing. What a shame you believed their lies.

I vote the person not the party

so that's how you get your news interesting Can Bernie say this http://conservativeconstitutionalist...ng-for-trump/#
    Last edited by old fan; 03-06-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    It's a good that I don't have access to your computer. It would be smashed.

I wish you all could hear the interview by Hannity with Donald Trump Jr. Most of ya'll aren't quite as intelligent as your think.....

The citizens are finally are getting tired of the capitalist corporation establishment candidates(Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton). Now lets see how they will try to get the citizens back in line. The low informed citizen voting for Cruz, Rubio, and Clinton are already in line. The republican party is really screwed up.
    No, its isn't any of that stupid liberal rhetoric.... all we as voters want is proper representation...if you say your going to do something when you go into office then do it, don't blow us off and go on about enriching yourselves... They, both sides, have a comfortable little club in DC and they like it that way, they don't want the cart upset, they are pretty sure Trump will upset the apple cart and think that its a possibility the Cruz might, that's why the establishment pushes Rubio... and what the establishment is trying now is so close to voter fraud/illegal tactics is ridiculous .... One other thing to look at, when both parties are gunning for one candidate, then maybe, just maybe that is the candidate we need....

You are not going to get proper representation with the capitalist corporation establishment candidates. They all lie to get elected. Once elected they do what their master tell them to do. This has been going on for the last 40 years and it is the reason for the mess we are in now. This is why I haven't voted for either party the last 2 presidential elections. If you want real change you have to vote outside of the corporation candidates. Its kind of funny you called my post stupid but you started a new thread indication how you are changing your vote from corporation candidate Cruz to Trump.LOL

guess what betcha you can't name a Politian that s not crooked I want somebody that has you know what not the panty waist we have in there right now

You are not going to get proper representation with the capitalist corporation establishment candidates. They all lie to get elected. Once elected they do what their master tell them to do. This has been going on for the last 40 years and it is the reason for the mess we are in now. This is why I haven't voted for either party the last 2 presidential elections. If you want real change you have to vote outside of the corporation candidates. Its kind of funny you called my post stupid but you started a new thread indication how you are changing your vote from corporation candidate Cruz to Trump.LOL
    No, as usual, your wrong.... you have to have someone in office that has done something other then be in office all his flippin life...how hard is that to understand? Feel free to run for the office, I'll get a good chuckle out of that one...

So, if they "all" do it, then you can tell me who Cruz has as his "master"????

Seems pretty much Constitution oriented to me. The establishment hates him. Who's he answering to other than the people????

I haven't found where he said he would do something and didn't. Not saying there isn't something, but I haven't found it. I also haven't found all these "lies" Cruz supposedly has told.

Somebody enlighten me.