Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

No kidding old news guess I don t go there either

I say bs on the thatislam it fascist would be like that no mater what the Obama administration just helped it along

Don't let it get too complicated. Remember Columbia in the 80s/90s?

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ne..._Minerals.html

Who is IsIs? Look at what oil companies are lining up to get back in after negotiations. They are UK.

http://www.fool.co.uk/investing/2016...petroleum-plc/

Obama?

God bless!
    Last edited by balljoint; 03-27-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Walt Disney would be sick to see what has happened to his business. Liberals corrupted what he created and it reflects in their movies.

Hey, Clayton, I'm still waiting for Kidrocks reply on compromise. LOL. No surprise. I always ask liberals, show me or name me one compromise democrats made to a republican bill. I haven't seen a democrat reach across that aisle in long time, but RINO's have and do. I would vote for anybody, that puts TERM LIMITS on Congress, and English is the national language. Learn it, love it, or get the HECK out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtisforracin View Post
    Hey, Clayton, I'm still waiting for Kidrocks reply on compromise. LOL. No surprise. I always ask liberals, show me or name me one compromise democrats made to a republican bill. I haven't seen a democrat reach across that aisle in long time, but RINO's have and do. I would vote for anybody, that puts TERM LIMITS on Congress, and English is the national language. Learn it, love it, or get the HECK out.
    Liberals don't compromise. They keep asking for others to compromise though. Until they finally get it all..

Sorry I don't remember seeing your question but, I'm sure you could answer your own question if you took the time to do so. Im not really interested in doing the work for you. Remember your the one wanting to know not me.

That reply doesn't get you off the hook one bit buddy!!!

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;1996248]That reply doesn't get you off the hook one bit buddy!!![/QUOTE

Man I bet Kid his shaking in his boots right now. The fascist republican dictator has spoken.
    Last edited by ss12; 03-28-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Yes ss12 I'm terrified of that dictator lol
    I really didn't know I was trying to get off the hook. I'm not the one wanting to know the answer to the question
    Last edited by kidrock; 03-28-2016 at 09:18 PM.

The little man can do nothing but avoid the question, because he can't answer it. So it's time to play ignorant and change the subject, I see.

And the cycle only keeps repeating itself. lololol

See how being right can now be used as grounds for being called a Dictator? hahahhahaa

kidork!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-29-2016 at 03:02 PM.

Kid here's a good idea for you!!!

hahahaha